17.

It's been about two weeks now since Harry and I split. I'm still doing my best to get over him but it's proving to be hard.

I've barely left the house since I came home from the park. Victoria keeps trying to get me out more, and it's not going very well. I still haven't talked to Presley about the song I wrote, I don't know if I ever will.

Today it was agreed that Vic could come over and we could hang out for a bit. We've done this a few times since, I really like having her company around me. I've told her everything that happened and to put it in an easy way, she's pissed.

She knew how happy he made me, and how much this breakup destroyed me. She's the only one, apart from Harry and I, that knows everything. 

She's been the person I'd call in the middle of the night crying because I had random flashbacks of the happy moments.

Luckily, I'm past the crying 24/7 phase, now I'm just in my numb phase. I sometimes wish I could go back to the crying just so I could feel something again. 

I've been good by looking after myself. I make sure I get changed most days. I eat at least two meals every day and I stay hydrated. I don't want to completely lose who I am just because my heart got broken. 

I haven't written anymore songs since that one the day we ended, but I feel like there will definitely be more in the future.

One of the things that has hurt the most though is the fact Harry hasn't tried to reach out to me. The last time things went badly, he was so quick to apologise, but this time it's like I don't exist. He's done interviews and he's been asked what happened between us, and he straight up said he didn't really know me that well. 

I know I shouldn't want him to reach out to me, he treated me terribly and ripped my heart to shreds. However, there's a small part in me that wakes up hoping I have a text from him. Every time my phone vibrates because I got a message, I wonder if it's him. I still check his social medias nearly every day, seeing if he's followed me again.

I don't know how long it's going to take for me to get over him. Although, it seems like he's gotten over me pretty fast.

I texted Sarah the other day and she said Harry was doing just fine, in fact he seems the happiest he's been in a while. That message ripped straight through me, and I just burst into tears. 

I haven't been keeping up with his name in the news, just because I feel like he's with that model, I just know he is. I don't want to see paparazzi photos of them two being all cute on the street, just like our photos. 

He's supposed to go on tour again soon, so at least that means he'll be far away from me. Every bit of news about him is just going to be about his tour, and I won't have to hear his name everywhere I go. 

I hear my door open, and I'm immediately confused, but then I hear Victoria's voice ring through my ears. "Heyyyy, where's my best friend?". I forgot I gave her a key to my apartment.

I lift my head up from the couch I was laying on and she looks over at me. Before I get a chance to say anything I see another figure walk through the door. 

Presley is there closing the door behind him, and I look over at Victoria with a confused look. She gives me an awkward smile and looks down at her feet.

"Pres and I are dating now, didn't want to tell you because of... well you know... but he insisted on coming." She rambles out quickly while looking at the ground. 

I jump up off the couch and slap Vic over the head "You bitch, you should've told me sooner, I'm so happy for you two."

She looks up at me and we all let out a small laugh. I walk over to Presley and give him a tight hug. "It's been so long since I've seen you Pres, how have you been?" I asked as I step back.