do not love me.

If you are going to fall in love with me, STOP.
DON'T.
Because i have grown edges that will cut you sharp and deep.
Because i am someone easy to let go, than keep.
Somedays i may be colors to your rainbow, other days i am the body with suicidal thoughts, breathing and dying.
I find beauty in this filthy world and sometimes fault in the beautiful things.
Do not love me.
Because, I am all the unknown adjectives, I am the uncertainty, the mystery.
I am the bubbly, cheerful girl one moment and the very next i will have trouble speaking out.
Do not love me.
Because inside my laughter full of happiness , you'll see a mind riddled with insecurities, a smile masking the pain and a wrist covered in scars.
Loving me is loving every bit of me.
I come with scars and rolls, with stretch marks and cellulite. Loving me is loving all of me, all of my extra pounds.
I am someone who will listen to you patiently, i'll be the rain in your barren field. But there will be days i won't be able to understand you, the hurt, the pain, the anxiety you're going through.
Do not love me.
There are scars and pains deeper than any ocean or lakes hidden beneath my smiles and laughs.
I bloom with fragrance, but grow thorns too.You can look from afar but do not touch me, do not dare to love me or heal me because i have thorns on both sides.You'll hurt yourself on the process.
Do not love me.
Because my brain runs at million thoughts per second. I will make up answers to my own questions, i will assume and bring out opposite meanings.
Sometimes i will need you to step back, give me my space, while others, i crave for the extra-love, all the attention, i'll want you pampering me.
So, if you are going to fall in love with me.
Do not.
Stop.