you and me

You.
Me.
You and me.
Us.
Ours.
You.
Me.
We created a beautiful story, tale that'll forever remain on our mind, writings and poetries. From the flower blooming in our hearts to bruises , all handicapped, plastered yet bleeding. From the butterflies fluttering their glistening wings in our stomach to the pain, like those butterflies were horrifyingly killed and its us feeling the pain.  From glitters flowing on every veins of ours to the pain, it's pain, as if it's the blood,  ruling the body. As if its blood, carrying the oxygen , so with every breath, all you feel is pain.

Yet you are smiling . And i am smiling. Thinking of us , of our love , of our beautiful story, of our promised  forever . We are smiling even if its faded and from our bruised heart. Smiling , you thinking of me and me thinking of you.

If it was us, i would've questioned you on your fading smile , questioned you on why you looked so dusty and dull, though still beautiful to me. And just a moment after, we would be  laughing. Laughing hard, like someone tickled us. Giggling on every corny jokes. Smiling. Yes smiling - a heart warming smile.
We would be wrapped inside the tale of our own tales,explaining every detail beautifully like us, dreaming of all the magical things as magical as our existence-yours and mine, Ours, and helping each other separate sword from our wound. You and me , we'd be holding hands, sneaking the kisses, making out, enjoying the silly fights, roaming the places and finding the corners. Lost in us, in our love , in the comfort of each other and in our own universe, counting the stars. We would be wrapped, in the sweet embrace , breathing in the homely fragrance of our love.

But now, it's no more us.
We smile, the faded smile, thinking of our beautiful story, struggling  to wash off the smell, struggling to let go of images of us holding  our hands, even though the grip is loosened long ago. Even though its already you and me. Its you. Its me.