escape

I was your escape,  escape from your boredom. You'd want to talk , laugh and have fun just so you weren't bored.
But to me,  You were my home, where i would return after bad days and good days. You were my escape too, but a different kind. Escape from the world's realities, you were my safe place.
I yearned  to have you close, to be in your arms,  to understand every inch of your lips. I craved for your warm body upon mine, sliding and  grinding ,covered in a wrinkled sheet, by the fireplace. The gentle moans , your fingers gliding through my hair, every whispers,  the blue bruises, everything mattered to me. But for you, it was just going in and out, rough and wet, sore in the morning, no time to flirt or whisper, not even a kiss. For me it was our fingers intertwined, for you it was your fingers dancing for me.  You were my happiness, my love. I let you cut me wide open, dig into me deep.

I was so blinded until i saw you making out in the corner of the bar, the night you said you would be busy in work. 

And everything made sense , all at once. You were there overflowing with my love and i was pleading for a droplet of yours.
I wish you could have been honest with me, about your feelings, about your intentions. I gave you all of me, my flesh and my bones, made you my favorite person in this shittiest world and hoped i'd be yours too. But here  i am,  feeling like a shattered porcelain, burning the candles and ignoring the scent of your perfumes from my memory.
I wonder how you feel, even for a second when i cross your mind . But then i wonder again, If i even cross your mind.