VII. His very first time

A/N Hi, firstly I wanna thank you few precious people who make my day by spamming comments and vote. Nothing makes a writer happier than people who appreciate

Second, I really liked the suggestion of being able to see the sign language alongwith reading it. However, not all sign languages will have a recorded image or gif so it will be difficult to incorporate. I'll try to think of something else to add on instead, maybe like a footnote.

Let me know.

For now, the sign language is in bold, italics and spaced in middle for better understanding

Chapter VII His very first time

'Things are getting difficult.'

'Wait for it.'

'Wait for what tai (sister)?'

'Wait for it to get more difficult.'

Family was an emotion. It was more than just people you live with till a certain age. Sometimes you live with them forever and if you are fortunate as I am, till you're eighteen. These people are not selected by a choice, most definitely not and you gotta just adjust with them and compromise your entire life.

It is a blessing if these people you haven't chosen, turn out to be the role models you never wanted but deserved. And an equally strong curse; if they are just the opposite.

They are your first everything. Your first joy, your first smile, your first cry, your first success, your first failure, your first audience and your first support. Things go way downhill when these are not the firsts you wanted. When these firsts are so bitter, all you want to do is run away.

All I constantly wished, was to not have any of my firsts with them. That was for certain. So yes, I wasn't a family person, in fact family never lasted or even imprinted well in my life. I have forgotten almost every good memory with my family or whatever we are called, but this particular conversation with my Tai is still so fresh and to a point really lasting.

It was getting difficult, way difficult and this was just the beginning. The kid who I thought was just a prank was now an actual figure, living in front of my very own eyes and creating the nuisance I never thought I was capable enough to face.

Tittu wasn't normal.

Things may have changed if the kid who was abandoned in my house was a normal kid who could speak and hear. He could have rant out his frustration, maybe tell us from where he came from or just demand what he wants. It was a week and Tittu was still adapting in our lifestyle with a twenty-one-year-old woman who barely survives studies throughout the day and a twenty six year old ex-nutritionist who I have no clue of as yet.