first and last part (maybe)

You open your eyes, waking up to a mesmerizing field. "Oh? Looks like you're awake. How was your sleep?" Kazuha asks you. His voice as always, is so poetic and gentle. "It was alright. It felt better with you by my side." You replied, closing your eyes once again and smiling to the thought that he decided to spare some time just for you. He was always special to you, you've never felt anything you've felt for him towards anyone else.  He made you want to do things you've never thought to do. You laugh at the thought that you'll be buying him everything he wants with all your mora. Soon enough you'll be broke... But your okay with that. "Hm? What are you thinking about? Better not be stressing about something stupid again." He sighs.
              "Do you really care that much about me? Heh, I thought you didn't." You say with a smile on your face as you look up at him. You can see him slowly going red. "So what if I do. Isn't that a good thing? If I don't then you'll end up overthinking something. I don't want that." He says as if he's trying to defend himself. "This boy.."  You think to yourself.  You feel Kazuhas hand slowly going through your hair. "Mhm.. Wait-- what did you put in my hair? It better not be a bug." You say, surprised. "It's.. It's a maple leaf. It makes you look.. nice I suppose." He says hesitantly, as if he didn't want to admit it.
             "You really think so? That's nice of you!" You reply as you stood up, stretching your back after a good nap. "I.. I really like you. You're nice to be around. But I must address that--I'm not real. I'm just a character. This isn't real, wake up.

                                                                    You wake up from your bed

              "Kazuha.. I'll see you again during my next dream." You say, trying to comfort yourself.