Just A Dream.

It's been awhile since you have seen Kazuha. Ever since Kazuha addressed that he Isn't real, you've never dreamt of him again. You sighed and decided to try again, knowing it might not work. You turn on the fan and got on the bed, slowly closing your eyes hoping that he will appear again.

     You open your eyes. "I did it? I did it! Yes! This is the field, but wheres.. Kazuha?" You asked yourself. You look around frantically hoping to see him, and you did. He was picking some fruits, for who? You'll find out. You run to him and give him a hug. "Oh? You're back. I haven't seen you in awhile, I missed you." He said with a smile on his face as he hugs you back. "I couldn't find you ..But I miss you too.. Alot, actually." You reply hugging him tighter. He gives you a soft kiss on the forehead and offers you a sunsettia with a smile on his face. "Oh-- Is this for me, Kazuha? That's kind of you. Thanks!" You say as you take a bite out of it.
    "Mhmm-mhmm! That tastes so sweet! Thanks again!" You say smiling. Kazuha chuckles. "Just like you." You get surprised as you slowly look at him, while blushing profusely. "Why are you looking at me like that? Heh." He asks as if he knew the answer. "Huh? Kazuha flirting since when? Heh, I like it.. almost like how I like you." You say with a smug expression on your face. "Now your returning the favor. Now, come and lay down." He says as he pats his lap, gesturing that you should lay your head on his lap. "Sure, thanks Kazuha." You reply happily.
     With him by your side, time just melts away. Although you know this will soon end, you still enjoy every bit of it. Even if it's..

     --Just A Dream.