A trip to Liyue

After you both got out of bed, you both got ready and when downstairs.

"Mmm~ good morning Charles." You say before letting out a yawn. "Ah! Good morning (name) and.. who is this you're with?" Charles says as he cleans a wine glass, glancing over at Kazuha.
"Oh, my name is Kaedehara Kazuha, I come from a distant land. Although you may call me Kazuha. I am accompanying (name) on a journey." Kazuha says, shaking hands with Charles.
"Oh, welcome to Mondstadt then!" Charles replies and shakes Kazuha's hands.

After exiting the tavern, a thought comes to mind..

     "Oh! Kazuha, we should head to Liyue!" You say in a happy tone, looking at Kazuha with a smile. "Hey, I thought you wanted to find out why you're not in a dream? Or did you just want to go for a world tour of Teyvat?~" Kazuha says with a grin. "I-I want to find out! Maybe Liyue has clues.. You never know.." you say, hiding your face in embarrassment. "Well, if we're going to go to Liyue, we need to find out if you have a vision first." Kazuha replies while looking out of Mondstadts gates.

     "Oh.. I forgot about that.. Well let's find some slimes, I guess. Better hop to it~" You say running out of Mondstadt, leaving Kazuha behind. "energetic this one, huh. Well, I better follow (insert pronoun) wherever they might be going." Kazuha says followed by a sigh.

(author)
HEY SO SORRY NO UPDATE IN A WHILE AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT EPISODE