X

"How was the floor?" I heard somebody say as I walked into the living room.

I had woken up on the floor. I had no idea how I got there or why I didn't go to my bed.

"Look at her." My eyes finally focused.

"What time is it? Don't we have school?" I felt arms wrap around me. I flinched and looked back at who the hell was hugging me.

Midoriya rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yea we do." He whispered right next to my ear.

His warm breath felt good in this cold room.

"So you said yes in the end?" I turned to the sound of Todoroki's voice. He was in the kitchen cooking himself some breakfast.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled nervously. I was scared that I might've said something that I'll regret right at this moment.

"You agreed to my deal." He was too close to me. I was getting shivers down my spine after every word he spoke.

"What deal?" I turned my entire body, breaking his hold on me.

"Congratulations y/n! Tells us if he ever does something, we know how to break him." I shot to Momo. Congrats? Deal with him? They can't be serious. Do they think I'm with Midoriya?

This was not a way to wake up in the morning.

"Come eat breakfast, I bet you're hungry after last night," Sero said with his mouth stuffed.

"I'm going to go finish getting ready. You should go get ready too." I looked back at Midoriya. I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. His back muscles were extraordinary, I was jealous.

"Here!" My hand shot up.

A piece of bread.

"Fast reflexes I see," Iida said from his chair.

I took a bite from the small piece of bread. I didn't feel very hungry at the moment.

"It's bland." I sighed.

My stomach churned at the flavorless bread.

"Well, no shit put shit on it." Denki held up a jar of jam.

"I'll just eat it like this, I have to think some things over. I'm going to change." I walked over glumly to my room.

Was I really with Midoriya? I don't remember ever saying any of this.

"You agreed to it last night." I jumped at the sound of his voice. My hand on my heart.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Don't sneak up on people like that." I gasped. I turned to him as he stood at the corner, shirtless...

"Everyone just found out. It wasn't my fault at all, everyone just knows. I'm sure it'll be a great hassle in school too." He sighed as if this was going to be harder on him than it was on me. I don't even remember agreeing to this.

"Midoriya..." I ran my hand through my hair.

"I didn't agree to this." I finally said.

"But you did." He leaned in close to me a smug smile on his face. His voice was no more than a whisper.

"Nobody is going to believe that we aren't together now. I would let it go and say we aren't but this is way more fun." He smiled a smile full of teeth.

"You son of a bitch. You're enjoying this aren't you." And honestly... I was too. A little fun around here. Pretend to date this famous Izuku Midoriya. It would stir up some things.