XXV

It was too late. Too late for everyone.

She watched the clock as it ticked to 4 PM. She felt her stomach sink.

In that second, everyone froze. It seemed like time itself froze. All froze except her. She saw everything freeze with her own eyes.

"Whoof." Someone sighed behind her.

It was a guy.

A tall attractive guy. A sharp jawline, his neck was long and lean. His shirt was unbuttoned, seeing his sharp collar bones.

His hair was a mess over his head.

His eyebrows were well taken care of, dark black eyebrows. His eyes were wide open with a crazy look in between them. No shine in his eyes. Just purple-black coals. They reminded her of someone.

His thin arms were all muscle with tattoos.

He wore black skinny jeans and what seemed like a ruined dress shirt. His sneakers were covered in dirt.

He smiled at y/n.

"Well if it isn't my dear sister. How you doing?" Her world froze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Ash.

I'm not y/n's brother. I got the wrong girl.

It was the black hair honestly. Then I saw her red eyes and that took away my suspicion. Either way she wasn't as pale as Ericka.

Why have a come here?

Hmm let's say, it's because I'm here to help the green haired dude.

I'm always watching Ericka, part of the reason why she's always moving from place to place. Do I feel bad?

Ehh. Not really. Maybe just a little, but I just want my sister.

My quirk: Time skip.

Not as cool as it sounds.

I've only ever use it to stop time. Normally could control ones person time. If that makes any sense.

Everyone freezes in time except the person I don't want to. Makes it really easy to steal.

There is horrible backlash though. Just like my sister. I could end up dying if I overuse it. Magnificent things quirk are.

Right now my internal organs are bashing against each other. Does it hurt? Ehh I've had worse.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I knew who she was.

She was All Mights daughter.

Partially the one I was after.

Oh was she so beautiful.

I walked over to her slowly.

She was on guard. Her punches could kill me easily. Scary little girl she was.

I came here for Midoriya, but I just wanted her.

"You're y/n. All Mights daughter. I mistook you. Thought you were my sister." I said calmly. I could see her red eyes pierce into me. Her small lighting flicks started to run all along her hands. It was cute.

"Who's your sister?" Her face said it all. She knew who I was.

I was four when my parents killed themselves. Ericka and I were separated as soon as we were found.