XX

I walked out slowly out of the building. They all knew the plan.

  They all knew I was doing this alone.

  Was there any chance of this working?

  I had no idea if he was going to take the bait. Or if he was even watching.

I walked slowly towards my car. Wiping nonexistent tears off my face. He better be watching. I knew it from the beginning.

I knew he was a bad thing to mess with. Ever since that day where he ridiculed me in front of everyone. I had no idea why I had stayed with him.

"This better fucking work dammit." I murmured to myself. Slamming open the door and getting in aggressively. I was mad.

Mad at myself. And mad at him.

Bakugo didn't deserve this.

  Bakugo.

  He had gone deaf. Or more, he was going deaf but this was his last straw.

  When he told me those words, I would've gone back to Midoriya.

  No doubt about it, I knew it. No matter how much I hated him. I knew I would've gone back to Midoriya.

  "Whew. Where we going?" I turned slowly towards the passenger seat.

  There was someone in here.

  A voice I recognized.

  I leaped before I could see.

  Midoriya was under my grasp.

  The road around him broken into pieces from the impact. I could only hear ringing in my ears.

  "Oh. If you wanted it rough you could've just told me." He chuckled.

  His eyes glowed green. And for a second.

  A second I thought I was in control. But I was wrong. He slammed me harder into the ground.

  His soft lips against mine. Holding my hands and legs together.

  I bit his lip. Making him let go of me for a second. A second was everything for us. In one second I could kill him, or he could kill me.

  "I miss you. I miss the old you. I thought I was sure to have you all to myself, but Bakugo came again. It doesn't have to be this way you know." My feet had somehow come into contact with his stomach. I kicked him hard away from me.

  "That's not the way to do it! You could've won me over. You did win me over! I was going to choose you. In that car it was you! But you went on and hurt him!" His eyes went back to normal.

  His expression and body going calm. He extended his arms wide open. Inviting me for a hug.

  "Then choose me. He's not dead. Nobody knows it was me. Except us. Y/n choose me!" His eyes glowed. Tears falling down, but with a smile. The smile of a crazy man.

  I opened my arms.

  We could just leave this all behind. Escape together. If he was willing to hurt for me, then it's worth it. Isn't it?

  His face lit up.

  I stood still with my arms open, watching as he ran towards me, gripping me tightly.

  I gasped as he took the air out of my lungs.

  I managed to hit his back. Not hard enough to kill him. But I could feel his body tense up in front of me.