Graduation Party

Adeline's P.O.V

It was Saturday finally; the dread of this party has been building up all week to the point that I don't want to go. Sara and I are getting readying on my room trying to find the right outfit. "Hey Addy," Sara walks over to me with a smug look on her face, "You know they think of us as dangerous. Why don't we dress like it?" A smirk played at my lips as she held up two outfits. One silver plated dress and a black leather skirt combo. "You know Baby, I think you are right." I gave her a soft kiss grabbing the leather combo. As we finished getting ready Paul comes running in "I swear are you girls ready yet?" His annoyance filling his voice. Laughing I push him out of the room, "you'll thank us later! Get out." Sara's laugh fills the room as I finally shut the door pushing our mate out. "Now you," I look over to Sara who was standing in a strapless bra and underwear, "need to get dressed but I take matters in my own hands." I bit my lip as my eyes raked over her body. "Addy is that supposed to be a threat?" her strides were confident walking over to me. I pulled her close and kissed her lips softly running my hands down her sides, pushing her onto the bed getting on top. I started kissing down her neck, stopping before her breast.

I got off her and walked into the bathroom, "That's for smacking my ass the other day while everyone was outside." A smirk played at my lips when I heard a huff and a laugh escape her lips. Once we finally finished getting dressed, we made our way downstairs hand in hand. Everyone was in the kitchen, most of the pack, and my coven, I heard Paul's breath hitch in his throat when he was us. "You two are going to be the death of me, I swear." He came over and kissed Sara and then me. I looked over to see my coven as dressed up as Sara and I. Good, she told them to look 'dangerous'. "Are we Ready?" I asked with a smirk on my face as everyone responded with a yeah or nodded.

When we finally arrived at the Cullen's house it was flooded with newly graduated high schoolers, and the smell of booze. "If this ends how I think it will, I am going to be emptying that bar." I muttered as I grabbed both Paul and Sara's hand making our way inside. The house was how I remembered it being just decorated with twinkling lights and a DJ where the living room was. "Addy, you came!" A soft voice came from the top of the stairs, looking up I see Alice bouncing her way down to us. "Hello Alice." I gave her a quick hug, "Wow you look so different now, your marks have color and you got more of them." I nodded and smiled at her, "I had to go through a lot to get to this point, but I am stronger now. Um," I pulled Sara forward and wrapped my arm around her waist, "This is Sara my soulmate." Alice's eyes filled with confusion flicking her eyes over to Paul who also had his arms wrapped around the two of us. "I have two. Paul and Sara. Like I said, a lot has happened that you would know about if your brother didn't badmouth me to my cousin." My tone turned sour as Edward entered the room.

Alice turned quickly towards her brother, "You did what?" I never thought someone so tiny could get so angry. "Oh, and Edward, next time when you describe me as a monster take a look in the mirror to see who here really is." I went to push past him bringing my true family with me when Alice's eyes glazed over causing Jasper to be at her side in minutes. "What's happening?" Sara whispered in my ear. "She's having a vision." I stood there watching Alice as she comes too turning to all of us as the rest of the Cullen's including Bella walked in the room. "The decisions been made." Her voice was broken "What's going on?" I was finally able to form a sentence. "You're not going to Seattle." Bella stated stepping forward pushing my question to the side. Alice shook her head, "No, they're coming here." Her words made my heart dropped knowing this wasn't good on as we rushed everyone into a backroom of the house.

"They'll be here in four days." Alice's voice broke Carlisle's pacing as he leaned against the counter.

"This could turn into a bloodbath." His voice was not his usual calming tone.