Going to Italy

Adeline's P.O.V

"Leader? Are you serious? I don't know anything about leading anything!" I sat up quickly looking at my mother and Salia. "How the hell am I supposed to do that?" A sympathetic smile formed on my mothers' lips. "Adeline, it's in your blood, our family has been the leaders for this coven for thousands of years." I shook my head in disbelief. "Mom, you were raised around magic, you know how to control it, to use it. You were prepared for the ceremony your whole life." I turned to her letting out a deep breath, "I am just now finding out about witches, werewolves, vampires. Next think I know you are going to tell me Fae are real." My mother walked over to me pulling me into a hug, "Fae is just a different type of witch." I let out a laugh hugging her back. "We will get through this darling. You are strong and smart. I will teach you all that you need to know." I pulled away from the hug giving my mother a nod.

"OK, you're probably tired from all of that." Salia smiled at me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, "You're going to be an amazing witch." We made our way over to the pack and Bella. "You're incredible." Paul pulled me close. Blood rushed to my cheeks, "You really think so?" I asked shyly. He nodded and pressed his lips softly on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I'd hate to ruin this moment, but holy shit Addy!!" Bella walked over to me and pulled me away from Paul earning a growl from him. I giggled and wrapped my arms around her, "Now you have not only vampires and werewolves in your life, but you also have a witch in your life." She shook her head laughing at me causing me to smile. When she let go of me, I went right back to Paul's side, we were like to magnets. No matter what we always are attracted back to each other. I laid my head on Paul's chest listening to his heartbeat. Salia and my mother came to my side and smiled at me and Paul.

"Paul you better take good care of my daughter." She gave him a stern look causing me to laugh, "She means everything to me." She smiled at me. "I wouldn't dream of hurting her in anyway." His low voice rumbled his chest causing to smile widely looking up at him. Embry made his way over to us, "Hey Paul are-" He paused when his eyes landed on Salia, he stood their staring at her as if he just met a Victoria secret model. Paul and I smirked as we realized what just happened.

"Come on Embry, let's go patrol." Paul kissed my lips softly and pulled Embry away from Salia and me. I watched as the love of my life walked away shaking my head laughing softly, I can't believe It's only been not even a month since Paul and I started dating, I keep falling for him hard. He makes my messed-up life worth living. I smiled to myself as his figure disappeared into the woods. "Hey Addy, Jake and I are heading to my house want to come?" I nodded and said goodbye to everyone. "I'll follow you." I hopped into my truck and followed them. When we pulled up to her house there was a black car parked on the side of the road, I mentally groaned knowing it was a Cullen.

"Bella, I can't protect you if one of them is here." Jake looked at her narrowing his eyes. "Jake, they won't hurt me." Bella looked over at me and we both headed inside. Right when Bella walked in Alice pulled her in close. "Bella, can you tell me how the hell you are alive?" Alice asked frantically. "What do you mean?" Bella asked, "I saw you jump off a cliff." She said sharply.

"WHAT?" I screamed, "Bella what the fuck were you thinking?" Alice looked at me and the back at Bella, "What were you doing?" I nodded my head in agreement to Alice's question. "Cliff jumping, everyone does it. It's fun." She said causally. I raised an eyebrow at her and crossed my arms, "So you're going to jump off a cliff because everyone else does?" I said sarcastically, "Makes a lot of sense." I huffed out. I looked over at Alice's face which was twisted in disgust.

"What's that smell? Smells like a wet dog." I laughed at her description of the wolf's smell. "It's Jake..." Bella said while taking her jacket off, "Jake's kind of a werewolf..." She said nervously. I shook my head when I heard heavy footsteps, "Speak of the devil and he shall appear." I whispered to myself causing Alice to giggle. "I had to make sure you guys were still alive." He said sending a glare over towards Alice. "I wouldn't hurt them." She defended herself pushing passed Jake. "Where are you going?" Bella asked frantically. "Just outside." She spoke.