Alone Time

*This Chapter can be skipped*

***This Chapter Contains Sexual Content***

Adeline's P.O.V

Sara and I were the first one's home, Paul had something to do with the pack and was meeting us here later. Shutting the door, I turned around locking my eyes on Sara, taking in everything about her. I wish she'd just take me already her voice rang in my ears causing me to smirk. Sauntering over to her I pushed her up against the wall moving her head to the side whispering in her ear, "I can hear your thoughts." She gasps as my breath hit her skin, "You want me to take you right now?" She nodded not trusting her voice, "How would you like me to do that?" I kissed down her neck listening to her breathing before I kissed her deeply. Our lips fought for dominance over each other. She hopped up wrapping her legs around my waist, pushing her a bit harder against the wall to help hold her up. Biting her lip softly causing a moan to escape her lips. I pulled away with a smirk on my lips, "Should we wait for Paul?" Her voice was shaky as she tried to catch her breath. "No need, I've been enjoying the show." His deep voice helped grow the fire of desire that was already burning. I set Sara down and we both looked over at him, "Please," He walked over to us each stride asserting dominance, "Don't stop on my account." I felt a smirk playing on my lips as I grabbed Sara's hand who then grabbed Paul's heading up stairs.

Once we reached the bedroom, Paul let go of Sara's hand walking over to the chair in the corner of the room moving it to where he could see us. Normally I would find this perverted, thinking of course a guy wants to watch us play. But the way his demeanor had gotten me extremely excited, I turned my attention to Sara who was taking in the erotic situation we both were now in. Her eyes met mine as she walked over pushing me onto the bed. Climbing on top of me straddling, "Remember the position you put me in earlier?" I smirked at her words and nodded, "Good, now its my turn." She grabbed my arms and put them above my head pinning them down kissing me hungrily. She used one hand to continue to pin my crossed hands down by my wrist, using her free hand to grab my breast outside of my sports bra. I could feel my nipples begging for an escape against my sports bra. She released my hands, instantly my hands went to her sports bra starting to take it off.

Sara pulled away from the kiss taking it the rest of the way off causing her breast to gently bounce free. I smiled at the site of her body as Paul let out a seductive growl at the scene before him. Sitting up a with Sara still on my lap I took one of her breasts in my mouth enjoying the natural salty taste of her skin as I flicked my tongue over her nipple earning a soft moan out of her lips. Slightly sucking on her nipple as rolled the bead of her other nipple between my fingers slightly pinching it. Another moan escaped her lips, I pulled my mouth away from her breast looking up at her pleasure ridden face. She smirked at me taking off my sports bra letting my breast finally get some of the release that they were begging for. Her eyes raked over my breast before taking one in her mouth. The feel of her lips on my nipple sent sparks flying throughout my body as she licked and nipped it. I leaned my head back slightly letting out a soft moan.

Her hand traveled down my body reaching my core outside of my shorts, she lightly started rubbing surely feeling the wetness she created. Letting go of my breast she smirked at me, "mmm, you're ready for me aren't you." I moaned softly at her touch biting my bottom lip leaning back looking at Paul seeing him slightly rubbing the imprint of his length through his pants. Sara pulled down my shorts and thong to reveal my aching core as it begged for Sara to touch it. She started rubbing it lightly spreading the wetness, "So pretty." Was the last thing she said before pushing her fingers inside of me, a moan escaped my lips closing my eyes as she started pumping her fingers in and out of my opening. The warmth of her tongue touching my clit made me buck my hips up before I felt Paul's hand pushing my hips back down. "No running away baby girl." His deep voice rung through the room demanding dominance. I looked up to see him pulling Sara's shorts and thong off before touching her core causing her to moan against mine. As she sped up her fingers and mouth Paul sped of his fingers inside of Sara causing the room to become a flurry of moans. I felt myself tightening around Sara's fingers as my orgasm started to rise. "Oh, fuck Sara..." escaped my lips as I moaned out loudly releasing my orgasm on her fingers.  Shortly after I did, I head Sara moaning out Paul's name as she released her orgasm onto his fingers.

Paul smiled at her and kissed her softly before pulling me and her off the bed putting us on our knees in front of him as he undid his pants taking them off as well as his boxers letting his length spring free making Sara gasp at the size. I leaned over to her and whisper, "Just wait until it's inside of you." She lets out a small moan at the thought and giggled. I looked back up to Paul as I wrapped my fingers around his length moving it softly before looking at Sara, "taste it baby girl." She smiled and took his length from my hand, I moved behind her closely pressing my breast against her back. Kissing down her back as she put his length in her mouth starting her work on him. A groan of pleasure escaped Paul's lips making me smile, I reach my hands around Sara from behind. grabbing her breast in my hands playing with her nipples. As she continued her blowjob on Paul, I moved one of my hands from her breast down to her core rubbing her clit softly. I looked up at Paul to see him smiling at me, when Sara moaned against her length making his lips part slightly while keeping eye contact with me. When I slipped my fingers inside of her entrance, she pulled his length out of her mouth leaning back against me moaning loudly. Using my other hand to wrap around her throat. "Now this image I could get use too." I laughed watching Paul take his length in his hand pleasuring his self. I continued to finger her going faster and faster as her body shook against mine letting her second orgasm overcome her.

Pulling my fingers out of her I let go of her neck and slid my fingers into my mouth tasting her. Me doing that earned a growl of approval from Paul making my already wet core even wetter. "Get on the bed, both of you." I smiled and stood up helping Sara as she recovered from her orgasm. Once we were positioned on the bed Paul hovered over me kissing down my body spreading sparks wherever his lips landed. He looked back at me kissing my lips before shoving his length inside of me causing me to moan loudly into the kiss. He pulled away holding my hips as he pushed himself deeper inside of me. I looked over to Sara who reached out playing with my nipples keeping eye contact with me as Paul sped up his thrust going deeper with each one. I felt my walls tightening around his length as my orgasm started to build. Paul did a couple harder thrust causing me to release all over his length. He smirked at me pulling me up for a kiss before pulling out of me. I moved to the side as He climbed on top of Sara.

"Adeline," I looked over at her drunk from my orgasm, "I want to taste you again." I smirked and positioned my core over her face. She wrapped her arms around my hips pushing me down onto her mouth as she started assaulting my core with her tongue. I looked over to Paul nodding as he pushed into Sara causing her to moan against my core. Paul started thrusting into her harder making her moan louder into my core as she continued her assault. Our moans mixed together as Paul continued to thrust into her. The faster he thrusted into her the closer Sara got to another orgasm. Getting off of Sara laying next her, taking her breast into my mouth twirling my tongue around her nipple as her body shook releasing the tension that built up in her body. Paul gave a few more thrust before pulling out release his hot cum onto the both of us. I kissed Sara softly and looked back over to Paul to see him looking at the both of us lovingly. You could feel the euphoria throughout the room as Paul laid down in the middle of us after cleaning us up pulling us into his embrace.

"I love you guys..." Sara's small voice made Paul and I both smile as we all fell asleep holding each other tight.