Because of Her Chp. 11

ROSS'S POV

"I'll miss you.."

This is the happiest I've ever been in a long time. Sure, the band is great, but I just missed her so bad; it hurt.

And now she's leaving.

Not forever, but I mean she's leaving me alone to suffer again.

The show starts filming in a few weeks (34 days to be exact), and touring ends a few days before then, but whatever she's leaving me.

She giggled into my chest and broke the hug.

"Ross, it's not like I'm never coming back."

I nodded and put my hands in my pockets.

"I know that, but do you know how much I missed you? And now you're leaving and I don't get to see you for another couple of weeks and I haven't been this happy for while and it's all going away and I don't know what I'm going to do but--"

And just like that, she interrupted me.

But not by speaking.

Just like the night before, we kissed.

And it felt great.

God I hate her for leaving.

She pulled away and looked up at me. (Literally up at me.)

"Text and call me everyday. You weren't the only one who was suffering."

I nodded quickly and and gave her two thumbs up.

"Don't worry, I will. Promise."

She smiled and said bye to everyone else and got into her dads car. She smiled and waved to me from the passenger seat. I looked at my shoes and back up again and started to wave back, chuckling a little bit.

And then she was gone.

34 days left until I see her again.

Oh man, I'm in love with her.

Bad.

------------------------------
LAURAS POV

"I'll miss you.."

Sadly, it was time for me to go back home. My flight was in about an hour and a half but I don't want to leave.

Sure, this all started as a surprise for my best friend and kinda sorta my boyfriend now but, well that's what happened.

He kinda sorta became my boyfriend.

I chuckled into him and pulled back from him, smiling.

"Ross, it's not like I'm never coming back."

He nodded and put his hands in his pockets.

I couldn't help but stare.

I'm really gonna miss him.

"I know that, but do you know how much I missed you? And now you're leaving and I don't get to see you for another couple of weeks and I haven't been this happy for a while and it's all going away and I don't know what I'm going to do but--"

I couldn't handle all of his babbling. Sure, it was cute, but I got tired of him.

So I kissed him.

Best decision ever.

It was better than the night before, so much better, but I really needed to leave. I can't miss that flight.

I pulled back and looked up (literally up) at him.

"Text and call me everyday. You weren't the only one who was suffering."

He gave me two thumbs up and nodded quickly.

"Don't worry, I will. Promise."

I smiled. I turned and said bye to the rest of his family and sadly hopped into my fathers car. I looked out the window and saw Ross staring, sort of sad.

I smiled and waved to him. He chuckled and looked down at his shoes, soon looking back up. He waved back to me and butterflies filled my stomach.

34 days left until I see him again.

Someone call the doctor, I think I'm in love.

Bad.
--------------------------------
THATS MY STORY GUYS.

I KNOW I DIDNT UPATE FOR A WHILE BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO GO WITH THIS STORY SO I ENDED IT AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND AGAIN IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! (: