Because of Her Ch. 3

Laura's POV

I couldn't stop laughing.

It was seriously uncontrollable.

My mom had texted my dad a few minutes ago. She was in LA. But, she texted him a picture filled with puns.

I'm obsessed with puns. They're the funniest thing in the entire world.

"You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish!"

"Dad stop! I'm gonna pee myself!"

"Wait, here's another. What do you call an owl's beak? Who knows?!"

"DAD IT HU-HURTS!"

I was laughing non stop. I couldn't seem to control myself.

"La-Laura? She's here? Where?"

Oh no. That can't -- it couldn't be..

"R5!!"

"Dad! Lets go! Leave money on the table!"

I ran to the bathroom catching a glimpse at them. Then I waited for my dad to text me.

-- Texting --

Dad: Outside in the car. Come out when you think they're gone.

Me: Okay. I think they just say down.

I peeked my head outside and couldn't find them, so I ran out as fast as I can.

I hopped in the car and we were off.

"That....was a close one."

-----------------------------

Ross's POV

We walked to the café from the back. Didn't really want to be bombarded by fans right now.

I could hear the quietest music coming from it, sounded like jazz.

"Oh, how soothing. That definitely helps me relax."

"Ross. Stop being such a downer. You'll see her soon, my god." Riker said annoyed.

"Yeah, a few weeks isn't soon Riker."

We walked inside and waited to be seated. There was a little girl and her family waiting already. She recognized me, and started a conversation.

But then I heard it.

I heard her. I heard her laughing. The best sound I've ever heard.

I started looking everywhere to see where it was coming from. I had an idea, so I started walking towards the door that leads to outside tables.

"Hey, Ross? Can I tell you something?"

The little girl pulled at my shirt. Guess she followed me.

"Uh, uhm..sure. What's up?"

"Well, I saw Laura come in. She's--"

"La-Laura? She's here? Where?"

"She's --"

"R5!!"

Great, people recognized us. I saw someone run into the bathrooms but just walked back to my family.

"Hey, they're taking us to a table outside."

I nodded and walked directly outside hoping to see where the laughter was coming from earlier, but she wasn't there.

And no one was laughing.

I sighed and sat down at the table. I picked up the menu and started looking it over, seeing if anything would even catch my eye.

Well, anything other than Laura.

--------------------------------

A/N: SHE WAS ALMOST SPOTTED! Good thing she got out in time!

Only two more chapters till they meet! (I know, I said that last time. But I went over the next two in my head and you're gonna like them!)

Well, hope you like it! Thanks for the good reviews on this and my other story!