Because of Her Ch. 5

Ross's POV

We went backstage but my mom wasn't there yet.

"Hey Andre, where's mom?" Rocky asked.

"Uhh sorry I'm not sure."

Then my mom came from the side door.

"Hey guys! I have a surprise, well it wasn't my idea but it's a surprise."

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"Come on in."

I stopped in my tracks. It was a person?

I just stood there for a moment and waited for whoever to come in.

And I swear I heard her voice.

Hers.

I turned around as fast as I could.

"Oh, crap. This isn't the balcony."

She started to walk away but I ran up to her and grabbed her waist.

"Laura!!"

I hugged her as tight as I could and just smiled like an idiot.

"Ross, I can't...breathe."

"Oops, sorry. What're you doing here?!"

She hugged me again and smiled.

"I came to surprise you! Did it work?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, it worked."

Rydel then stepped in and hugged her.

"I can't believe you came! I thought you were heading back to LA?"

"Nah, I found out you were in New York next and I HAD to come!"

"Alright! Lets take pictures!!" Mom said.

First we did a group picture, normal and silly. Then it was Rydel and Laura. Then Riker, Rocky, Ratliff, and Brandon. Then it was us.

And she leaned into me so far and tight I was going to explode into a big happiness pile.

She only posted two of them.

"Okay, I'm gonna go back to my seat before the fans get any crazy ideas."

"They knew you were here?"

"Did you not hear them chanting my name? Gosh Ross, I think you're getting a little too old."

I chuckled and hugged her again.

"Wait, so that means you WERE at the café earlier?"

"Well no duh. My dad guarded me from them. Didn't wanna spoil the surprise."

"Wait, your dads here?"

"Yup. So don't do any of those crazy moves." She giggled.

I hugged her once more. I missed her, so I'm savoring every moment.

"See ya after the show." I winked at her then we all went on stage with Ryland.

I heard her sigh (in delight) before we went on and a small smile crept onto my face.

----------------------------

Laura's POV

"Ah sweetheart! You're here!" Stormie engulfed me into a ginormous hug. I laughed and hugged her back.

"I missed you all so much! How was tour?"

She smiled and said, "Crazy. Wild. Almost thought they'd eat us alive!"

"I bet! Did they show up at airports? I heard they were at your hotel one time."

"Oh my gosh. They literally tracked us or something because there were about three hundred people outside the hotel. But there were so many more at the airports."

"Oh that's awesome!"

We laughed, then people saw me. And chanted my name.

"Lets go backstage before the guys hear."

I nodded and followed her and the body guard along with my dad to the backstage entrance.

"I texted Riker so they're probably back there. Just wait until you hear a cue to come inside."

I gave her a thumbs up and she went inside. I leaned against the door and heard her say, "come on in!"

I took a deep breathe in and opened the door.

"Oh, crap. This isn't the balcony."

I started to turn around when I felt his hand on my waist and turned me around.

"Laura!!"

Next thing I knew Ross was hugging me so tight I was seeing stars. Not that I was complaining.

"Ross. I can't...breathe."

He quickly let go and apologize. I hugged everybody then they went to stage bomb Ryland.

"See ya after the show." Ross said as he winked. Then they ran onto the stage.

I happily sighed and turned around. The body guard and my dad were waiting outside.

"Alright, lets go back to the balcony before someone sits next to Stormie up there. She left when you went in."

"Alright."

I was grinning like an idiot as I heard the screams get louder inside.

We got back to the table and Stormie smiled at me and said the best thing I've heard in a while.

"He really missed you ya know."

-------------------------------

A/N: Aweeeee! They're so cute.
Even though this is fanfiction....

Anyways, I really enjoy your feedback! I'm already at 60+ reads for this too! And 2.1k for "Feelings Change" so THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!