Because of Her Ch. 9

Ross's POV

"EVERYONE GET UP NOW! Oh my god Laura?! Lauraaaaa?! ROSS! WAKE UP! LAURA'S GONE! I CAN'T FIND HER ANYWH--"

Riker screamed through the tour bus running around like a mad man. He started opening out curtains and then he saw Laura and I cuddled up together in my bunk.

"False alarm everyone! She's in bed with Ross."

I internally groaned and slammed my curtain closed, hugging Laura closer to me in the process. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block out my siblings talking about the situation.

"Do you think they did anything?"

"Oh c'mon Riker, the bus would've rocked. It's not that stable."

"But she didn't go when we were awake so maybe they did do something."

Then Ellington's voice piped up.

"Guys, I'm a light sleeper. I would've heard, and felt, anything. Nothing happened."

I heard a lot of sighs and then my curtain slowly roll open.

I flipped around.

"Nothing happened. She wanted to sleep in a bed and you were already sleeping so she tapped me on the shoulder. Now shut your mouths and let us sleep in silence for Christ's sake!" I slammed the curtain and grabbed Laura's waist.

Then I heard a giggle escape her lips.

"Nice lie Shor." She whispered into my chest.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Since Riker decided to scream out loud that I've gone missing."

I laughed softly and stroked her hair.

"You can go back to sleep if you wanna."

She nodded and slowly dozed off once again, me soon following.

------- An Hour Later -------

She woke up before me, so I felt tiny punches on my chest signaling me to get up. I grabbed her wrists and pushed them to her sides, groaning in the process. I adjusted myself on the bunk and she slapped my face.

"Hey!" I said, rubbing my eyes. I propped myself on my elbow and turned towards her.

"Well, you wouldn't get up." She stated with a playful smirk on her face. I shoved a pillow onto her face and stepped out of the bunk, soon grabbing a seat in the booth.

She followed a few minutes later.

"Ooooh! Muffins, eggs, bacon, pancakes, AND cereal?! This is amazing!!"

I laughed and grabbed two plates from the pile in the center of the table and handed one to her.

"Eat up!"

She grabbed a spoonful of eggs, a few pieces of bacon, a muffin, and the smallest pancake.

"Dude, when was the last time you ate? Last year?" I laughed pointing my fork at her plate. She rolled her eyes and bit into her muffin, moaning at the taste.

"This is the best muffin I've ever had!" She said with a mouthful.

"They're from Publix, Laura."

"They're still good."

I laughed and grabbed four pancakes, two pieces of bacon and a muffin.

Soon the pancakes were gone.

"Ross! You ate all of the pancakes!" Laura complained.

"What can I say? Pancakes are my kryptonite."

She laughed and ate her eggs.

"Where's your family?" Laura wondered out loud, scanning what she could from her seat.

I shrugged and bit into a piece of bacon, soon stealing one from her plate.

"They're probably out."

"Well if they're not in here then duh, of course they're out."

I nudged her with my elbow and cleared our plates.

"So when does your dad want you back?" I asked her, picking pieces of bacon out of my teeth with a toothpick.

"1:30. He said he'll park outside the bus."

"Alright. So what do ya wanna do? It's like ten."

She looked around and got a huge smile on her face.

"Hide and Seek."

-----------------------------

A/N: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG! HOPEFULLY YOU FORGIVE ME! I WROTE THIS A WHILE AGO AND FORGOT TO UPDATE IT SINCE I HAD NO WIFI, BUT HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE IT!

AND OMG VANESSA AND LAURA ARE PRESENTING A TCA.

I WANT THEM TO PRESENT IT TO ROSS SO WE CAN HAVE RAURA HUG ONSTAGE OMG.

OKAY BYE.