I:Starting with suspiciousness

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐭 😌

Introduction

The last demon on the Earth,the successor of the underworld, was wandering alone in its human form.At first sight young but very powerful creature.

She was about 1500 years old back then.Before something happens...With no friends,nothing to do,no desire to live ,she decided to shorten the duration of her life. ,,𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"...that was her dream.And now her life was from 8000 demon years to around 70. That choice turned her 16.

Once she switch her age, she can't get it back.

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 ...

Lᴇᴛ's sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ Gᴏᴊᴏ Sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈
~11 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐~

One day you were walking around some school you recently heard about.Y/N wanted to see what's going on there so she decided to take a look.While approaching the building,you felt something...something strange.Then she realized the situation. Someone was watching.

𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
,,𝑺𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒉?" you told yourself and then chuckled a little.

"𝑴𝒆𝒉...𝑨𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌.𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈...𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔" you said in annoyed tone.

Seconds after these thoughts Y/N senses that someone is coming closer with unexpected speed.While jumping in the air, she tries to see who the enemy is.Only cloud of dust.When it went away you saw a figure.Tall man with silver hair, blue eyes and black clothing.

,,𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔...𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈"

,,Ah...what do we have here." he said with a little smile on the face.

After feeling your of amount cursed energy,his smile slowly disappeared.

,,Huh?Hey.What EXACTLY are you? I've never seen this type of energy before." the boy clenched his fist

,,And why would I tell you?" you raised a brow.

,,Hmm maybe if you don't I'll kill you? How about that?Don't you think it's a good idea?" the silver-haired said confidently.

,,Good luck with that but okay.If really want to know, I'm demon.Are you satisfied with that answer,Olaf?"

,,Hey!My name is NOT Olaf!" he said irritated.

,,𝑯𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕.𝑯𝒆'𝒔 sᴛʀᴏɴɢ...𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕." Y/N thought.

,,Then what's your name Mr Confident snowman?Maybe it's...Grandpa? Jack Frost? Danny Phantom? Francis Monogram? Gandalf?Or maybe it's actually Olaf?''

,,Haha. Very funny little demon.The name is Gojo Satoru.Now it's your turn...What's your name?"

,,𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓.𝑰𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌"

"L/N Y/N ,Your Olaf Highness." you said teasingly as you bowed down.Y/N then chuckled a little.

,,I'll pretend I didn't hear that.So...what are you doing here? Near the school?"

,,I could ask the same"

,,I was first"

,,Okay okay...I heard about this school and wanted to take a look.You know...just to see what's going on.I won't do anything bad.No destroying,no murdering,not even hurting people.
...Now...Can I go?"

,, ...Go.But for your information if you get too close and get caught they might kill you without hesitation."

,,Wow. So kind of you to warn me. Anyways bye bye~" you walked away waving.

,,I'm not kidding you know?" Gojo said with actually...serious tone.

That surprised you. Your first impression was that he was too confident in his power. That he's childish for his age and for the school he's in.

Y/N believed him for a second and then you snapped back into reality, shaking your head a little

,,Okayy. Whatever you say...Olaf"

,,𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆...𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒚. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉... 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒀/𝑵 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍."

And with that you went to see what's in.Gojo was coming right behind you to be sure you won't do anything. There were a few people walking around the halls.The white haired boy came up to you.

,,Is there something interesting?" He questioned.

,,No.But that's just for now.Can I get in?" Y/N said intrigued what's in there.

,,Of course if you wanna die then go ahead and enter.

,,Okay okay. Jeez I just asked."

,,However. Even if you could get in I wouldn't let you.I don't trust you simply because we just met ,but maybe in the future? The only thing you can do right now is to go for a walk.Want me to show you around?"

,,Yes, please!" You said while smiling.

𝐺𝑜𝑗𝑜'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
,,𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅.𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐.𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍.𝑯𝒎𝒎...𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍.𝑰𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆...𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌.𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐."

𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍~

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!