II: ,,What a beautiful night"

ᴀʀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ: @tei4_en9

,,Okay let's go." Gojo said signaling you to follow him

,,Where are we going?" Y/N questioned with curious look on her face.

,,You see that hill?" the boy pointed.,,We are going there.I'll show you the school from higher. It's nice view from the top."

,,Oh, is that kindness? After wantingto kill me?" you said teasingly.

,,Or I can tell the guards that there is uninvited guest" he continued walking.

,,Oh come on! I was joking. Don't take it that serious,can you?" Y/N laughed a little and rushed over to him.

,,We're here. What do you think?" Gojo asked.

,,WOAHH.THE SCHOOL IS SO BIG." you said exited. So excited that your eyes were literally sparkling from the excitement.

,,Okay okay calm down. It's nothing special"

,,Oh shut up, Gandalf.You can't judge me.I haven't been in this world after all.It's normal... right?" as these words escaped your mouth Gojo looked at you.

There was a hint of sadness on your face.While looking at you for a while he began to sympathize you.Even though you were a demon.

,,𝑆ℎ𝒆'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡...𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛.𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒.𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜.𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒."

,,It's normal.You wanted to see something new. That's it.Nothing more, nothing less.Don't overthink it, okay?"

He patted Y/N's head to distract her from her thoughts. She looked at him a little surprised and was going to remove his hand but then...
The she was met with one of the softest and warmest smiles she has ever seen.

,,Okay" then a small soft smile ,but still a sad one, appeared on your face. ,,Thank you..."

,,Don't mention it. It's nothing...only words" Gojo said as he was looking at his school.

~ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ~

The sun was going down and the stars started to spark in the night sky.It was beautiful.There was breeze. The scent of flowers wafted in the air.It was magical feeling.

You two were laughing at the stories Gojo was telling.The evening passed quickly. Y/N and the white-haired boy enjoyed their company.

,,Hahaha so you really was a pain in the ass!" you said while laughing at Gojo.

,,Hey I wasn't that bad! Hmph!" the boy crossed his arm and looked away.

Y/N turned her head to look at him.She was holding back her laugh until she started imitating her new friend.

,,PHAHAHAHA" you burst out laughing. ,,You are such a drama queen haha" you said between your laughter.

,,I am NOT!" Gojo pouted.

,,I aM nOt!" Y/N mocked him.

,,HEY!"

,,hEy!" you continued to mock him.Then you stuck your tongue out.

ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵍ, ᵒⁱᵏᵃʷᵃ ᶜᵘᶻ ʷʰʸ ⁿᵒᵗ

,,What a drag..." he whispered under his breath jokingly.

,,I heard that, Drama Queen." Y/N punched his arm slightly and chuckled. ,,Oh and what was the school's name again?"

,,Wait you don't know?" your new friend asked surprised by the question.

,,Nope. I only heard that there was a school in region. Nobody knew what's going on here so I came.The curiosity said its word." you said never looking at him.

,,The name is Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. Reaallyyy long name actually. No wonder if you forget by tomorrow."

,,My memory is not that bad ,Ola-"

,,Satoru" he interrupted you.

,,What?" Y/N asked because of the sudden action.

,,You can call me Satoru. I don't these names."

,,Okay...I'll still call you by these nicknames tho." you smiled a little. ,,Oh and you can call me Y/N."

,,Alright" Satoru then looked down at his phone to see the time. ,,Oh look it's already 11pm. I should get going."

,,Okay.I'll stay a little longer.You know...now it's the perfect time for stargazing."

,,Yeah, it is.Will you come again tomorrow?" Gojo asked.

,,Maybe.Do you want me to come that much. Wow.I didn't know humans fall in love this fast."

,,.....Yeah don't come again" the boy said as he rolled his eyes.

,,I'll come.It was...nice.I really like your company. Thank you for this evening, Satoru." you smiled softly.

,,Yeah, no problem."

,,𝑊𝑜𝑎ℎ...ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑠...𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑡ℎ.𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒.𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦.𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑟-𝑢𝑝𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑...𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑛"

,,See ya tomorrow!"

,,Cya.."

He left you on your own. It was so calm.The night sky was beautiful.There was a little wind.

,,The breeze is nice" you said to yourself and fell asleep

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ~

𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑! 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐺𝑜𝑗𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑌/𝑁?