III: ,,Let's call it a date"

~ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ~

New day, new adventure.With that thought you woke up and stretched a little.Still with blurry eyes Y/N looked around her just to be to be greeted by the rising sun, which had colored the clouds in shades of pink, red and yellow.

Beautiful view.So beautiful that it charged her with energy and she soon went for a walk.The streets were full with people going to work.As you passed a bus stop you turned to see the time.

7:16 am.,,𝑊𝑜𝑎ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦." you thought.While you were walking around the you saw a bakery.Ahh... the aroma that emanated from it. Everything was just baked and put in front of the window. Ready for sale.

It smelled amazing.Enough to make Y/N hungry.
...And of course there was a long queue. Everything there was delicious and the bakery was obviously popular in the town.

After some thinking she decided to get herself something to eat.Even that Y/N could live two months without eating...she wanted to try.

You waited ten minutes and got slice of pizza. But from where Y/N got the money to pay? Well... let's not forget that she is a demon after all.She controls fire from the underworld.

And of course you materialized it and made money. Actually you can make anything you want.Even clones which can be controlled perfectly from Y/N.

ɪ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ

However.After breakfast you went to see Satoru. What time was it? Oh...it was past 10:30 am.

ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ:)

ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

,,Ugh.I finally arrived." saying this Y/N looked at the sky- ,,At least it will be a sunny day."

You looked down again and started searching Gojo.While Y/N was looking at the school still trying to see the white-haired someone approached her from behind.It was Satoru.

,,Well well well. Look who is here. We met yesterday and you already miss me" he said with slight smirk.

,,Haha.Very funny Mr.Joke." you rolled your eyes and punched his arm.

,,.... OUCH.WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

,,BECAUSE YOU CAME OUT OF THE BLUE AND STARTLED ME"

,,BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUNCH MY ARM LIKE THAT"

,,Oh stop whining. As Rafiki from The Lion King once said 'Oh yes,the past can hurt.But the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it.' "

...

Then Y/N hit Gojo again but this time playfully.

,,There was no need to hit me a second time,monkey." the male said as he rubbed his arm.

,,...Why monkey?" you raised a brow.

,,Haven't you seen yourself in the mirror? Your hair is worse than a homeless man's." Satoru fixed your hair and then his own ,,Okay that's better"

,,You didn't have to"

,,So... what are you doing here again?" he asked.

,,Welll..I was boredd...andd...yea.That's it actually." Y/N answered and smiled brightly.