IV: It's gonna be interesting

=================================

Morning time came. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the flower scent wafted literally everywhere. The weather was perfect for spending time outdoors. It wasn't hot as yesterday and there was also wind at times, which made everything more enjoyable.

Heh looks like mother nature decided to be favorable today. But soon it was time for Gojo to wake up.

Gojo's POV
I woke up from the bright sun. Why was it so bright anyways? ,,Uugh so earlyy" Mumbling this I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up. Well it didn't help.

I placed my hand where it was and rolled back still sleepy, not caring that I lay on the ground. ,,Mmm..." (What's that warmth?). With one eye opened I saw Y/N. She was sleeping so peacefully that even a snake wouldn't dare to wake her up.

,,Hm too bad I'm not a snake" I reached  to shake her so she will wake up but...I stopped. Something was telling me ,,Don't wake her up".

*sigh*

I gave in and went back to cuddle her for some minutes. It was so nice...Wait..did I.. did I just said it was nice?

,,What's happening with me?" I thought.It was strange. I've never had this kind of thoughts. Actually... I have never cuddled someone before...Oh f*ck it I won't think much about it, I like staying like that.

³ᵗʰ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

Gojo just hugged you and smiled.10 minutes passed and his phone buzzed. Everyone would think that it's a message or notification from some social media, because he was popular, but not this time. It was actually notification for the weather.

To everyone's surprise tbh

Satoru opened eyes, grabbed and  turned on his phone. He looked at the notification. Warm weather, clear sky and a little wind during the day.

It didn't caught his attention and casually looked at the time without thinking, then turned off the phone and rested his arm once again.

4 seconds later his eyes shot open and looked at the time again.

,,No no no no no no no I'm late fuc-" Gojo panicked a little, but saw you moving and shut his mouth. It was okay though. Being late is no big deal.

He looked back at you smiling then sighed. The white-haired started poking  your shoulder.

,,Come onn it's time to wake up" he whispered in your ear

,,Mhmm" was your only response

,,I gotta go, Y/N. I'll see you later" Satoru said kissing the top of head. He got up and before leaving he wrapped you with his jacket.

After around hour or two you woke up.

Y/N's POV
*yawn* ,,Oof the sun is too bright" I said as I made shadow with my hand.
I looked around to see anyone was around, but no. All alone.

,,Wait ,where is Gojo?" I questioned myself. Not like I knew the answer, but hey let's waste some time with asking questions with no answers.

I then realized there was jacket on me. ,,Wasn't this his? Great ,now I have to find him so I can give it back...Gojooo why you have to be a pain in the ass!"

Now I had to go to his school and find the stupid tree. Where was his school again? I wondered. My brain wasn't working at this moment and I haven't eaten so I'll get no answer. I can't think with empty stomach.

You can call it destiny, energy or coincidence but then my stomach growled. TIME FOR FOOD!

I put the jacket on my back and went to town to find something to eat.