Prologue

"How do you use this?" I eagerly asked

"Well," the librarian replied with a small smile, adjusting her mushroom hat a little "dip the end of the feather into the ink sac, then you can write on the pages with it"

I tried it, and the trail left behind was a loopy pattern. It works! If it was possible, I grinned even wider.

"Now you can write your story."

"Thanks, Harley"

"No problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... I am Lucky.

This is a book. My first ever book.

I guess it can explain to the others why and how I'm here. Maybe I can sell it at the market stall, I still need to repay the farmer bees for the food they gave me. Maybe this will even one day go in the museum!

Right now, I live in the walls. There are others inside, they can't go out because of the radiation. I can't go out for my own reason.

I guess... I'd better start at the beginning.

A/N: aaaand I'm back! With another story! Because I put out a vote and majority *cough cough RedPotato1 who was the only person who responded :3* majority voted for me to create this book, so here it is!

Yup, kinda short so far.

Also I don't really know where I'm going with this since it's based on a realms server I'm in, and we go wherever realms Plot takes us :3

(EDIT: the realms server no longer exists so will still be using what we have of the original plot before it ended, but now I can go wild with all the characters and future plot >:D)

So what I'm saying is... updates will be slow and I don't create half of this plot! :D

Also, just to make it clear: the characters will be explained, but the writing that is in bold italics is all Lucky's diary.

Hope ya enjoy whatever comes from this~

P.S: thanks for voting, RedPotato1 , ya get a virtual cookie :3

Also, now I think the A/N is longer than the actual book content. Heh.

See ya later <3

Radiation Monster With A Smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें