Chapter 1

Harry Potter woke up from a horrible nightmare to his best friend shaking him awake.
"Harry it is time to get up we are going to World Cup today! Ronald it's time to get up! Let's go let's go!" Hermione Granger yelled at them. They got up and got ready and headed out with the Weasleys. They met up with Amos Diggory and his son Cedric and Cedric's friend Derek Ashler. Derek was Muggle born and had never been to the World Cup so this was a treat for him. Derek had a pretty hard life. He was a muggleborn and his mom killed his dad so he was taken in by his neighbors when he was 7. Luckily they treated like family and as if he was their own child. Harry knew about this from rumors around school and he honestly envied Derek just a little bit. Perhaps it was a little worse that Derek knew his parents so it hurt worse when his dad died but at least he had people who love him and care for him. Like he was supposed to have with Sirius.  Harry was drawn from his thoughts when he felt someone watching him. When Harry saw it was Cedric he immediately blushed. Amos walked over and introduced himself to Harry.
"Hello sir I'm Harry Potter!"
"Harry Potter! yes Cedric had told me lots about you! Ced this is something to tell your grandchildren you beat Harry Potter!" Cedric blushed and looked embarrassed.
"Dad Harry fell off his broom because of dementors!"
"Ah but you did not fall off your broom did you?"
Cedric looked apologetically at Harry and Harry just looked away because he was blushing under the attractive Hufflepuff's stare.
"Ok everyone grab onto the portkey!" Arthur Weasley said. They all did. As they landed the only people standing were Cedric, Amos, and Arthur. Cedric walked over to Harry offering a hand. Harry blushed and took his hand.
"Thanks!" Cedric smiled shyly and said "no problem!" They looked at each other smiling until they heard a voice shout "oi Ced you helped someone you barely know instead of me! I'm hurt! Do you have a little crush?" Derek smirked.
"Shut up Derek!" At that point Derek,Cedric and Amos and the Weasleys went their separate ways.
**after the game**
The twins decided to bring up their interaction with the diggorys
"Hey Harry what was that? Do you like Cedric?" George asked.
"I can't believe you're crushing on the enemy!" Fred continued.
"Oh come off it Fred you are the one who is dating a slytherin!" Ron said
"And what is wrong with that?" They looked up from their bags to see Athena Harlow and Ember Davis the twins girlfriends at the entrance of their tent. The one who spoke was Ember a 4th year who was best friends with Draco Malloy. This caused some trouble in her relationship with Fred but he loved her enough to overlook that.
"There's absolutely nothing wrong with it! Please don't hurt me!" Ron said. One thing about Ember was not evil she was quite scary sometimes but the interesting thing about her was that she was the only slytherin that was a muggle born which made it even weirder that she was friends with Draco. Her parents were always astonished by her cunningness and ambition as neither of them were that way. And were even more surprised to find out their spunky little girl was a witch. Maybe it was the spunk she had that drew Draco to her it certainly is what drew Fred to her.
"Hey Ember how is Malfoy?" Hermione asked her. They all looked at her questioningly. "Why do you care?" Harry asked suspiciously. "No reason just curious!" Hermione said her voice going up an octave. "Hey Ginny let's go fetch water!" She grabbed Ginny's hand and they left Ginny laughing the whole time.
"I wonder what that was about..." Ron said.
"Isn't it obvious?" Athena, who was now sitting on George's lap said. "She's crushing on Malfoy! It's all in her voice plus she asked about him!" Athena was very bright and was good at reading people. She was a Ravenclaw through and through. She was a 5th year and best friends with Cho Chang. She was a half blood her dad is a wizard and her mom is a muggle. Her dad was in ravenclaw and her mom was a genius so they decided to name their daughter after the goddess of wisdom and her name couldn't have been more perfect.
"No she can't like Malfoy!" Ron said.
"Why do you care so much! She doesn't disapprove of your obvious crush for Viktor Krum!" Ember defended Hermione.
"Wha-n-no!" He stuttered.
"So before Ember and I got here you guys were talking about Harry's crush on Cedric right?"
"How did you know that?" Harry asked wide eyed. He's always been astonished by Athena.
"Aha so you admit it!" George exclaimed. All the sudden they heard screaming. They looked and saw death eaters.
"Come on let's go let's go it's death eaters." Athena and Ember took off running to get to their parents. Ember knew her parents who were muggles were probably in danger. Before Athena left however she looked at Harry as if to say "we are talking about this crush on Cedric when I see you again!" Harry gulped and as they were trying to get away that is when he blacked out.

A/N: I know this isn't exactly what happened but this is my version so I hope you can accept that. I know these OCs are random but they'll be in this story quite a bit but not the main focus so don't worry!