Chapter 3

Once they got to Hogwarts Harry found out that this year Hogwarts was competing in the TriWizard Tournament.
"The two other schools that Hogwarts will be competing with are Durmstrang and Beauxbatons!" Just then a bunch of strong looking men came into the great hall performing some kind of butch dance. One of these men was the famous Viktor Krum. Which excited Ron but his mood immediately soured as he saw that Krum went to sit with slytherin. Then a bunch of beautiful girls in blue burst into the room dancing gracefully. One blonde caught the eye of Harry and Ron and every other boy at the school.
"I think she's a Veela! They don't make em like her at Hogwarts!" Ron exclaimed.
"They make em pretty good here!" Harry said thinking of Cedric and also Cho Chang who he liked before Cedric.
*time skip*
Later that night Harry was sitting in the library when two familiar faces walked up to him. It was Athena and Cho. It wasn't surprising to see them together as the two were best friends but Harry was surprised that Athena was able to track him down so quickly. He should've known it would be extremely easy for a Ravenclaw to find him in a library. Athena looked at him and asked "may we sit down Potter?" He nodded. The two girls sat down Harry asked what they needed.
"I think we should talk about your extremely obvious crush on Cedric Diggory!" Athena said bluntly.
"Athena!" Harry said motioning to Cho with his eyes.
"Oh please Harry I know you have a crush on him. It's fine but you should know I am really good friends with him. I can help you get with him!" Cho told him kindly. Harry was surprised but he honestly wouldn't mind the help from someone like Cho.
"Thanks Cho and ok yes I do like Cedric but neither of you can tell him and I don't want help I can accept that we aren't going to get together. Just don't help me ok?"he told them. They looked at each other and agreed reluctantly. Then Harry got up to leave. Athena turned to Cho "I know who we can enlist to get Harry and Cedric together!"
"Who?"
"The twins, Ember, and Derek! They are all schemers!"
"Athena I don't know if we should be doing this!"
"We have to Cho! They belong together!"
later on the two Ravenclaw, two Gryffindors, a slytherin, and a hufflepuff were all in the back of a library.
"So you want us to get Harry and Cedric together?" Ember asked.
"Yes it's helpful because you're cunning and you are in Harry's year. I'm good friends with Harry as well and Derek and Cho are Cedric's best friend!"
"And why are out boyfriends here?" Ember asked Athena.
"Well duh we are the best pranksters to be at hogwarts since the Marauders!" George said. "We will never-"
"Pass up a scheme" Fred continued. They high fives each other.
"Yeah and Cho and I will get some information from Cedric to see if he likes Harry. I'm 95% sure he at least has a little bit of a thing for him!" Derek told the others confidently. They all looked at each other and smiled.
"Ok Operation Hedric is endgame is a go! We start the plan tomorrow!" They all went their separate ways and headed to bed since it was almost curfew. They had a long day of scheming tomorrow and all of them needed to rest up got it. They need to make Hedric happen. No matter what!