Chapter 7

*Gryffindor common room*
"Hey Hermione I need to talk to you!" Hermione looked up and saw Harry. She smiled as invitation for him to go on. Harry sat down.
"So what is it that you felt the need to discuss?"
"Ok well...I'm not sure how to say this because to be honest I'm still finding it hard to process myself... just how does this make sense..."
"Harry are you going to tell me what happened or not? Judging by your inability to process an action I'm going to assume Cedric was somehow involved because when you're around him it's almost like your brain short circuits!"
"Oh Merlin are we talking about pretty boy diggory again?" Ron said approaching his friends.
"Hush Ronald Cedric is really nice there's no reason to dislike him just because of some petty house rivalry."
"Not to mention he's hot!" Harry exclaimed without thinking. His other two friends looked at him shocked at his outburst and he blushed when he realized that he said that out loud.
"Yeah well I prefer Viktor Krum!" Ron told him. "And I know Cedric is a nice guy but Harry has an enormous crush on him so i get kind of sick of hearing about him and before you say that it's a secret crush and you haven't told anyone, which you have told people so flat out lie, you talk in your sleep!" Ron continued.
Harry got redder than the Weasleys hair.
"Ok moving on what did you need to tell me Harry?" Hermione asked him.
"Ok so you know how my name came out of the goblet? Well I was talking to Cedric and he believes that I didn't put my name in the goblet and he walked me back to the Gryffindor tower and then he kissed my cheek!"
"Oh my god Cedric made a move?!" Hermione questioned. Harry nodded shyly.
"Ok well I'm glad you're happy I have to go now Harry!" Hermione said quickly.
"Wha-" before he could finish Hermione had already left.
"That was weird right?" Harry asked Ron.
"I don't know anymore when it comes to Hermione!" Ron answered.
Meanwhile Hermione headed to the Ravenclaw tower. When she saw a random 2nd year Ravenclaw she asked if she could tell Athena she needed to talk to her. The Ravenclaw said ok and a few minutes later Athena showed up outside of the common room with Cho.
"Hey Hermione what's going on?" Athena asked.
"Major development on the Hedric front. Harry told me that Cedric kissed Harry's cheek!"
"Oh my god oh my god! How exciting!" Cho cheered. As they were celebrating Ember walked towards them.
"Guys you will never believe what Derek told me! Hedric is sailing!"
"If this is about the kiss on the cheek we already know!" Athena told her.
"Dang it! Anyway that's not why I'm here! Athena you ready for our date with the twins!"
"Yup! See you later guys!"
"So any news on the Dramione front?" Athena asked once they were out of earshot.
"I gave Draco some amazing advice so I think if he follows it Hermione will be his in no time!" Ember told her. Athena rolled her eyes. Ember was notorious for giving terrible advice so Athena already knew that whatever advice she gave Draco was unhelpful. "Is at all similar to the advice you gave George?"
"It worked didnt it?"
"Yeah after he decided to stop listening to you and apologized for thoroughly creeping me out!"
"Maybe the same'll happen with Dramione!" Athena rolled her eyes again. Dramione was doomed.