Family ties

I sat in the living room drinking coffee and watching the news. Something I started doing recently to keep track of the "Animal attacks"

"Scum ball, scum bucket." Jenna says from the table.

I look over my shoulder and give her a weird look, "Who are you talking to?" I ask.

"Him." She says referring to the news reporter. "The news guy?" I ask in amusement. "Also known as Logan scum Fell." She says bitterly. "Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

I laugh, "No way. You and him?" I ask standing up looking back and forth between Jenna and the news guy.
He's cute." I smirk walking towards the table.

"He's not cute. There's nothing cute about him." She glares as his picture is on the the TV. She shakes her head and switches off the TV. I shake my head with a chuckle.

Elena walks in and Jenna looks up at her. "Its about time." I smile.

She grumbles something under her breath, and grabs a cup of coffee. She grabs a box from the counter and sits down on the table, opening it up. I realize that there are old family heirlooms.

"What are you doing with all that?" I ask as she starts to clean them.

"I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the Founder's Council for there heritage display." Elena explains. Jenna picks up a ring and smiles amused.

"Is that Grandma Beth's ring?" She asks.

"Originally it was Great Grandma Mary's wedding ring." Elena smiles.

"How much do you think this stuff is worth on E-Bay?" Jeremy asks picking up one of the heirlooms.

I reach over and take the thing from his hand. "You're not gonna find out." I smirk and hand it back to Elena.

"That stuff is Mom and Dad's, you can't just give it away." Jeremy argues, walking into the kitchen.

"I'm not giving it away, it's called a loan Jeremy." Elena rolls her eyes. The doorbell rings and we just stare at the door.

"I'll get it." I say and run to the door. I opened it to see Stefan.

"Hey, Stefan." I smile. He smiles back. "Hello, Rachelle."

"I'm guessing you're here for Elena." He smiles "Yes." He replied nodding awkwardly. "Then come on in, Elena. Edward Cullen has entered the building!" I tease earning a glare from Elena and confused look from Stefan. I chuckle.

"Hey, Stefan." She smiles, he smiles back.

"I'm gonna leave before you two make out." I say making a face. Elena rolls her eyes.

-------------------------------------

"You're taking Damon to the founder's party!" I asked annoyed as we walk in to the grill. "What about me?" I complain. I didn't want to find a last minute date.

"Go with Elena." Caroline shrugs.

"She's taking loner man." I say as we sit down.

"What about Bonnie?" She suggest. I nod. "Good, idea. I'll ask her. What about your mom? Is she ok with you bringing Damon?" I ask.

"And i'm supposed to care why?" Caroline asks.

"He's an older, sexy-more dangerous looking guy." I say

"Damon is not dangerous, he just has a lot of issues with his younger brother." Caroline says. "Like Major deep drama."

"Who has major drama?" Bonnie asks walking over.