An Unusual Meeting

Großer Kurfürst had to go alone on the meeting with the 4 Sakura Empire ships, the plan was that he had to go with a certain Graf Zeppelin, but she was on a mission with Roon and Odin to attack the convoys to Azur Lane.

Kurfürst:"I gotta keep low profile if I want to arrive without getting detected by the Azur Lane radar"

He was right, The Royal Navy has superior radar systems than everyone, there has been rumors that Azur Lane was planning new battleships to try and stop Kurfürst.

Kurfürst slowly got on his ship while looking the horizon

Kurfürst:"Engine on, systems clear...Let's meet these girls..."

Kurfürst slowly got out of the port silently while the sun was obscured by black clouds.

Kurfürst:"They surely did a great job repeating my ship...not even a scratch"

Kurfürst could perfectly hear the engine pushing hard and the rough water splashing around

Kurfürst:"They didn't completely describe how the Sakura Empire looks..."

Kurfürst went up to his own personal office to start making some research about the Sakura Empire

Hours later....

Kurfürst:"It's full of dangerous people, like... Akagi? Let's hope not"

Meanwhile on the other universe, the readers are betting on how much will Kurfürst survive against Akagi

Until Kurfürst detected 4 ships in formation around 15km (For Americans 9 Miles)

Kurfürst quickly grabbed the radio

Kurfürst:"Identify yourselves! This is Großer Kurfürst from the Ironblood!"

???:"This is Takao, Heavy cruiser from the Sakura Empire, are you the one that we have to meet?"

Kurfürst:"Ja, stay in your coordinates"

Kurfürst went in front of the ship slowly reaching their positions until they jumped on his ship.

Kurfürst was met with two strange fox girls and two heavy cruisers.