Is this Home?

As Kurfürst and U-556 slowly came slowly to the Iron Blood Base, Kurfürst noticed something

Kurfürst:"Uh.. U-556, The Harbor doesn't have a big place for my ship-"

U-556:"There's one that is enough to let ya in on your ship, but watch out for Miss Prinz~!, she's gonna have her ship next to yours~!"

Kurfürst:"Okay...?"

Then U-556 started speeding towards the harbor

U-556:"Wait for my pink flare to come in Mr Kurfürst~!"

Kurfürst nodded as he stopped his engines and waited...

...

...

...

...

Kurfürst could see a bit the port and other buildings as one looked like a HQ building

Kurfürst waited around 30 minutes until he saw a pink flare, meaning that he can come in.

Kurfürst:"Huh, strange method to let me in"

As Kurfürst spoke to himself before turning on his engines and started moving yet again towards the harbor.

Kurfürst was on the front of the ship getting all of the view of the port he can see.

He could feel that this would be his home but he isn't that sure about it.

Kurfürst sighed as he noticed U-556 waving her arms and hands to make Kurfürst understand his place.

Kurfürst:"It's really kinda enough, anyway time to park this bad boy"

Kurfürst said to himself before turning aggressively to the left making the ship turn heavily as it was massive.

Kurfürst continued to turn left as he stopped his engines and turned his stern to the right and immediately switched the engines on again on backwards

Meanwhile, Kurfürst didn't notice that a big group formed in his port as they were all looking at his massive ship, plus they never saw him around the Iron Blood.

Finally Kurfürst turned his engines off and blocked the ship

Kurfürst:"Not bad for my first time!"

He said to himself almost completing himself before he jumped down and walked to U-556 that she was happy about his skills and knowledge.

U-556:"Welcome to the Iron Blood Mr Kurfürst~!"

She happily said while crossing her arms trying to make a good figure of herself

Kurfürst just bended down and smiled, making the tiny submarine very happy-

???:"Look at the ship-!"

???:"He's a boy!"

Words started already spreading as Kurfürst felt his soul getting watched from thousands of eyes.

From no where, a tall woman started walking towards him slowly

Kurfürst:"I feel something strong in the air..."

He said to himself before the figure hugged him tightly.