Starting a new life in the new world!

(Well, The image is not the ship, take only the color of the ship)

Y/N has always been a big fan of World of Warships when it only had 15 years old, as his other friends slowly left until it was him playing with other people.

It was another day for him as he joined in his account immediately picking Großer Kurfürst, his favorite ship and most used.

Y/N:"What's this-?"

He looked closer as he saw a new map called "???"

He slowly rubbed his head in confusion, it's this a secret map?

Whatever he thought, he was too curious so he simply tried to join the map in casual to see a bit the map.

...

...

...

Y/N:"Wow that was quick! Looks like there's a lot of pe-"

In the match there was only him, but the game continued to move forward.

Usually, Y/N would just leave the match but something kept him going forward

Y/N:"Looks like it's something secret!"

He said while slowly moving forward with his Großer Kurfürst

10 minutes later

Y/N:"There's absolutely nothing!"

He said in anger while shooting his 420mm main guns randomly...

But strangely the ship started shining as he looked like if he just found a secret but... Something was really off in a part of his thoughts.

Y/N:"What is happening...?"

He said as the ship started being too bright that even his view in real life was making him see anything.

Y/N:"Dammit-!"

He yelled a bit while falling down from the chair...

...

Y/N:"I'm... Still falling...?"

He said to himself while falling down that looked like hours until he fainted...

Time skip ???

...

He slowly gained consciousness as he opened his eyes a bit...

He could feel the sun and the fresh air around himself as he felt sand under him

Y/N didn't notice until he immediately got up after remembering what happened

Y/N:"Where...? Where the fuck am I..?"

He slowly looked around his surrounding

Y/N:"I'm on an island, in the middle of the sea?"

He said to himself while trying to snap himself out of his thoughts

Y/N:"H-how I am supposed to get out of here..."

He slowly looked down noticing something