A Confusing morning.

Kurfürst was sleeping peacefully while his clock showed 4 AM as the sea out of his window was cold and silent until his alarm started going

Alarm:*Loud alarm*

Kurfürst:"Shut the fuck up-"

Alarm:"....."

Kurfürst:"Good-"

He closed his eyes again hoping for a good sleep

...

Alarm:"Torpedoes ahead-"

Kurfürst jumped on and looked around confused until he noticed that his alarm was making his job to wake him up.

Kurfürst:"Thanks for ruining my sleep"

Kurfürst slowly went to change his clothes before walking out and looked down the cold and dark hallway

Kurfürst:"I could easily look inside the girls rooms but I prefer keeping my body intact"

He slowly made his way downstairs and walked out to finally breathe some fresh air.

...

...

Kurfürst:"Sometimes the sea can be beautiful..."

He looked at the ocean that was quite bright, until he saw a tiny girl eating her ice cream happily.

Kurfürst took some moments to recognize the tiny girl.

Kurfürst:"U-556, what are you doing around here at this hour-?"

He walked slowly towards her while U-556 turned around surprised by his presence.

U-556:"Mr Kurfürst~!"

She reached Kurfürst quite fast for a submarine.

U-556:"The mighty U-556 is keeping the base save~!"

Kurfürst just petted her head

Kurfürst:"I appreciate that you're defending the base, but you're a submarine"

U-556:"That doesn't count~! As for you mr Kurfürst, you're still damaged after a fight with the Royal Navy~! Is that true~!?"

Her eyes immediately became stars while Kurfürst kept his eyes on her

Kurfürst:"I actually did that, I got like a promotion to Fleet 1 I guess-"

Kurfürst replied a bit confused about his own words.

U-556:"Hehe- Lord Bismarck surely gets stressed over you-"

She smiled brightly at Kurfürst

Kurfürst:"Huh-? What do you mean-?"

U-556:"Lord Bismarck~! When you were gone for a bit yesterday, Lord Bismarck couldn't stop asking information about what was happening around you-"

Kurfürst:"It's probably something that she wanted to achieve, plus if I even get destroyed, no one would care anyway-"

Kurfürst words made both of them silent before U-556 replied.

U-556:"W-why you would say this..-?"

Kurfürst immediately noticed his mistake and hugged the poor submarine that was on the edge of sadness.

Kurfürst:"I'm so sorry for saying that, I'll promise that I will always come back alive from my missions-"

He smiled at the submarine to reassure her.

U-556 started smiling again

U-556:"Promise is a promise~!"