Chapter 1: A day is a day until something happens

A/N: Okay, first chapter of the book is out. 

Happy reading, I hope you enjoy this long over 2000 words chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV girl

I love looking at the sky while laying on the grass, staying still, doing nothing, arms crossed behind my head and legs widely stretched.

You know; the sight of your gaze only framed with the branches of the trees with its green leaves making 'whoosh' sounds with the movement of the wind, then mainly a pure blue sky with delicious fluffy extremely white clouds scattered from here to there, giving more spice to the view; adding to the while the sweet frisk smell of the wet grass and earth that tickles your nostrils amusingly.

You may hear the music of a cricket, or the insects in the grass as they'd pass by, which gives more enchantment to the sight, and if you got some luck, a butterfly will fly just above your nose with its colorful wings.

It's so relaxing.

To think that, some days, this same view would be drown in dark heavy clouds and storms.

But otherwise, right now, seeing this sight, it's just like having your mind flowing in the air, away from everything, as if nothing else is here but this sight, nothing around, not the people who are walking pass me, not the road with cars speeding by, only this beautiful portrait, with birds stumbling by it adding the soft flaps of their wings and sweet happy chirps.

It gives you the feeling of being away from the problems of your life.

Just like this view is away from the traffic just some blocks away

But..

Thinking a bit..

This sight didn't run away from the traffic, it settled in it, building its own place, not letting the traffic bust it out.

...

Damn! That gives some meaning if you put 'life' as this sight, and 'problems' as the traffic.

*Silence*

...

Sigh

Better not think too much.

Plus, everything got an end I guess,

right?..

I lift my right hand and look at the watch that was wrapped around my wrist.

Gee! I better hurry, or I'll be late for my classes.

I stand up grabbing the bag back beside me. I dust my back and behind. I strain my head back, tilting it a bit so that I can see if my dark-blue pants; that hug my fairly long well-muscled legs, if they were clean from all dirt.

I still could see a kind of faded brownish spot due to the fraction with the earth.

I pass my hands on it again, on the purpose to remove it, but it didn't go off.

*Groans slightly* Nice. I'll have to wash these when I get back home.

I start my way to college, swinging my grey bag-back to hang on my left shoulder, my fairly long brown hair swaying amassed in a ponytail.

As I walked I saw a boy checking me out, I scowled at him and he backed off.

Coward.

I hear that my well-built body showed that I wasn't the kind of girl that was scared to break her nail, on the contrary, I might break the whole finger and I'd still continue whatever I was doing.