Chapter 2: Show

POV Kiara

Classes were boring, as usual, the teacher kept babbling about the same topic for a whole hour and more, and he didn't seem to want to understand that we got the point already, and so, he started over again.

Man! You kidding me?!

Happy that I didn't say that out loud, or I would get detention.

I'm just glad I took the second row this time, at least I can sneak my copybook under the table and start drawing on my lap without having to worry if the professor will catch me.

Not that I'm doing anything illegal but Mr. Harold really gets upset when someone doesn't follow his lesson and I just can't help sitting on a chair for hours doing nothing and looking at him moving on the platform back and forth makes me have nausea.

Like seriously can't he stay still in one place without making us feel our eye-balls coming out? Uhh.

"Well, it's enough for today, test time now class." Pr. Harold said with a clap of his hand.

The students hid all the books and copybooks that had a link to the test as it was an order from the teacher to only leave their pen and a white sheet to try on.

The professor gave us the sheets with the questions on.

I started working on mine, jumping on my pen, since we had only one hour to answer at 15 questions that needed a bit of too much writing.

Well, no time to try on a separate paper, let's put the answers directly.

Sometime passed, time of being bent on the paper, and none stop writing.

Now my writing-hand hurts. Sheesh!

Okay, last question. Finally, a question where you have to choose answers and not write ones!

'What pricing strategy would you find more profiting if you had a property that doesn't gain much profits but costs a lot to maintain? '

Oh I see, this is a question to see if we are enough smart in our choices. Okay, fair enough.

'Would you:

A- Sell it?

B- Put more money in it to boost its profits?

C- Give it publicity and attract attention to it?'

...

D- Don't give a fucking damn about it?!!

Ummm... let me think..

"D"!!!!!

Why didn't he put the D choice, uhh, people now a days !

I circled around "C".

Done!

What time is it by the way?

I looked at my watch.

Damn, only half an hour passed??!

I think I was too fast... as usual.

Well, time for some training then.

I got up from my seat and went to hand my paper to the teacher on his desk.

"Already Miss Kiara?"

I nodded: "Yes, Mr.Harold"

Mr.Harold took a red pen and started correcting my paper gesturing to me to wait till he finished to retreat. And at the end, I got an "A".