Almost Killed

"Jaileigh, wake up."

I rolled over, groaning as I stretched out across my bed.

"Why?"

"Because it's ten in the morning and you were suppose to be up by eight."

"So?"

"So? You're the leader, you have things to do."

"Ugh! Fine."

I rolled over once more but instead of the soft plushy feeling of my bed, I fell off and hit the cold, hard floor.

"Ow..." I muttered.

"Are you okay?" I heard Elizabeth ask, but I could hear the giggles she was trying to hide.

"Yea, and when you're done laughing at me could you help me up?"

"Yes."

She came over to the other side of the bed and held her hand out for me to grab a hold of. I took her hand and stood up.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now you need to be down in conference room in thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes! That barley gives me enough time to take a shower."

"Well, wash quickly."

And with that, she turned and left the room, closing the door softly behind her.

This was going to be a long day. I could just feel it.

£

"What do you mean I have to get a shot?" I questioned the man that stood in front me that led a syringe.

"Just to protect you against any sickness." He said.

"I'll fight off whatever I get sick with myself. I ain't getting no shot!" I yelled, pushing a women in front of me to act as my shield.

"You have to!" He yelled back.

"Excuse me?" I said.

Everyone in the room gasped wen he rose his voice. And now they were all backed up to the corners and near the door.

"Did you just yell at me?"

"Yes. Yes I did." He said.

This little bitch... Who does he think he is?

Suddenly my hand flew out and came in contact with his throat. The force sent him against the wall, pinned there by my hand.

"Who do you think you are? You think you can just raise your voice to me? Huh?"

I put slight pressure on his throat when I said huh, but quickly took away what little I had put on.

"I am someone who isn't scared of you." He said.

"You're not scared of me? Ha! Fine then."

I took the syringe from him and threw him across the room. He hit the wall and fell to the floor.

I looked at the syringe, the liquid in it was purple, thick and somewhat bubbly.

"Elizabeth, take this to the lab so I can check out its contents."

Elizabeth scooted forward and took the syringe from me and then left the room.

I walked over to the guy who hadn't moved from his spot on the floor, and squatted down by him.

"Next time you want to challenge me, think about the consequences."

I stood up and made my way for the door but stopped and kept my back to him.

"Oh and if there is anything harmful in the syringe; you're dead."

And with that, I walked out of the room and down the hall towards the lab.

£

"Elizabeth, dispose of that deadly liquid. Make sure no one will ever come in contact with it."

"Yes ma'am."

I watched as she started preparing to dispose of it.

"I'll be in my room as soon as I do something."

Without waiting for a response, I walked out of the lab and towards the cafeteria.

As soon as I walked in, I spotted him.

I walked over to him, standing directly behind him, folding my arms across my chest.

I watched as the people sitting with him noticed me. Their eyes became widened and fear was evident on their faces.

The guy turned around, his eyes level with my stomach. Slowly he lifted his gaze to meet mine.

"Hello again." I said.

"Ew." He simply stated and turned back around.

Anger bubbled up inside of me.

I grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him out of the cafeteria and outside.

I threw him on the ground and watched as he slid several feet. He lay there, not daring to move.

I walked over to him and made him sit up.

"I hope you're satisfied with your life." I muttered.

"I am but, will you be?"

"I very much believe so."

And in one quick movement, I snapped his neck and let his lifeless body fall to the ground.

No one will make a fool out of me.

I am not stupid.

I am not weak.

I am smart and strong.

And I'll show them that.

I'll show everyone that.

⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Hey guys! Hope ya liked!

She almost got killed. Will she set some rules? Or will she let the people figure out on their own?

Please comment and vote! Follow me!

Thanks for reading guys!
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️