Meeting him

Y/n POV:
It was night everything was silent you could hear a pen fall on the floor but we're not allowed pens so more like a raindrop right now I'm thinking how did I end up here and why am here until I remembered. I'm strapped up on the bed with leather belts and security cameras in my room so I'm being watched and recorded I reached into my pocket and bought out my secret pocket knife and cut the straps of me and freed myself I opened the door and cut the wires I checked for security there was none so I ran but I jynxed it one came running to me I turned to him and told him to stop "bring it here" I said walking to him with my arms open wide (not popee) he looked concerned and confused and I hugged him and whispered in his ear "I'm getting out of her and your not going to stop me" I got my knife and slashed his back and maniacally laughed my pupils shrunk and I heard footsteps since the siren went off "love to play a bit of fruit ninja but no fruit but people" I shouted and doged every bullet that was thrown at me and bought out a slightly bigger knife and as they came running I slashed them one by one like it was nothing "ugh why do humans have so much blood" I whined and carried on my journey with my gun I went past the office "stop you are put in a mental facility for a reason" he told me and I held my gun to him "watch it" I then ran out of the building and ran as fast as my legs could take me I ended up in the dessert? Have I really ran that far I thought to myself I ended up we're there were trees so I kept on walking down until I saw a giant barrier with different coloured tents inside "what in the attack on Titan is this?" I said to myself since it reminded me of wall Maria well close enough "I could hide here they will never find me" I said again I walked over to the barrier and knocked on the door it opened by it's self and it was a circus? I am flexible ah I could show them a few skills I thought I was about to go through fully but I got stopped half way "and who are you" I male teenager voice said in the distance I looked around and saw something so I adjusted my eyes and I saw a silhouette of something it had a tail and bunny ears and what looked like a bag on and he was throwing something in the air slightly and catching it in his hand "oh hello sorry to bother but shouldn't I be asking who are you?" He stopped and stood in the daylight and our eyes immediately caught together I felt my cheeks fell with a light blush and I looked down and he was wearing a onesie with a tail but he's human so I wonder how that works I looked down more and since his onesie was so thin you could see his bulge I quickly lifted my eyes back up to see him staring at me with blush as well he had beautiful blue eyes and amazing blonde hair "umm I..I.. I am popee the performer or clown which ever you prefer dhal" he said pulling a smirk on his lips trying to look seductive I rolled my and eyes and scoffed I looked at him and smiled "I've never heard of you before what are you some sort of loney tunes character?" I asked he raised and eyebrow "what is a loney tune?" I looked in shock he probably grew up in the dessert but I still don't know who he is so I went up to his face and bought a knife to his neck "okay popee can I stay here the night cuz I have to hide" he smirked "you act like me" he nodded I stumbled back a bit there's another one amazing I calmed down my brain "but yeah of course but it is night and we don't have any spare tents and everyone else is asleep so your gonna have to be with me is that alright" I nodded and he lead me to one of the many tents but halfway there he stopped and said "how come you have not heard of me and my team I mean look at all the people" he said grinning pointing to the painti- no I mean people I meant people 'god they ain't finding me thats for sure' I giggled to myself and we continued heading to the tent which is his we entered and there was a bed a mirror, hula hoops and a bunch of circus equipment "do you have any clothes" he asked I shook my head saying no he nodded "be right back before he left to go to the bathroom he took of his bunny hat to show long blonde hair.

He came out with a white shirt on and black shorts I wondered how the tail worked was it like a robot tail? He also had another top but it said something on it and there were tight cycling shorts he said that I could go in there to get changed I thanked him I examined the shirt and it said 'fit in or fuck off ' I giggled a bit and put it on putting the shorts on underneath I came out and he was lying on the bed he smiled cutely at me "you know you have some serious trust issues like I could be a murderer" I laughed and placed my things down on the floor "so could I" he came back with I shrugged my shoulders "but I saw where you came from why do you think I let you in" I snapped my neck to him "what?" I quietly said "I mean i saw you come out of the mental facility" I nodded "your just like me I have trouble with emotions as well" he shrugged "so did I when I found out you don't know what toy story is" he laughed and so did i "so where am I sleeping" he pointed next to him on the bed I nodded and I crawled in and moved to the very far edge I heard him laugh a bit I then thought I have to remind him of what happens I turned to him to find him turn as well "I have to warn you if you make a noise I will get out a knife..." we both said the exact same words it was a bit creepy but we both had a fit of laughter "im done with this shit good night popee" he laughed and said good night I fell asleep with butterflies in my stomach god what did this guy do to me I guess we will wait till tomorrow.