An eventful day

Y/n POV:
Today me and popee were practicing how to aim better when throwing things well popee teaching me "now straighten your arm out" he said as grabbed my wrist levelling it out and I swear he was doing it on purpose he trailed his hand up my arm and held my shoulder he then repositioned my other arm and held my waist his tail wrapped around my thigh I was blushing madly "now shoot" he whispered in my ear and I threw my knife and it landed exactly where I wanted it to "yeeeesss y/n well done" he said hugging me and cheered I laughed and cheered as well hugging back we broke apart and stared at each others eyes them popee blushed and broke apart and cleared his throat "yes Umm well done" he said ruffling my hair I smiled and toddled off to find papi I found him in the kitchen tent "hello y/n" he said and waved I waved back "hey" I answered "what were you and my son doing out there?" He asked I sat down opposite him "practicing aiming skills nothing interesting" I said drinking some coke papi was bout to say something when I heard popee shout I ran out concerned and worried and see his ear was ripped off because keda threw the knife in the wrong place then before I knew it popee was screaming at him throwing knives and bombs at him I shook my head with a sigh and ran out "fuck you keda you failed abortion" he was about to throw but I stopped his arm "popee!" I shouted at him "FUCK OFF" he screamed at me with anger in his eyes I gasped and then his face went to a guilty one I stumbled back "no...no" popee said I shook my head because I was hurt "no wait y/n please" I turned around and he grabbed my arm but I shook him off my grip "don't touch me" tear began to form in his eyes when I ran "Y/N" he shouted to me but I was jogging at this point and ran to my tent and jumped onto my bed "this is all your fault" he turned his head to keda and chased him again I was crying into my pillow until someone came in and sat at the end of the bed "are you okay" this voice was slightly higher one I haven't heard before I snapped my head up and saw someone who looked like popee but had a orange bunny hat and a purple suit i jolted back "it's okay I'm eepop" I nodded "where did you come from?" I asked and she pointed to the mirror I raised a brow "but.." then I realised when we were putting all my stuff in my tent popee gave me the mirror he originally had because he said it would look nicer in my room but I didn't know it was a portal "okay that doesn't give you an excuse of why your in here" she shook her head she then looked around the room and found a picture of popee "oooo he's hot I would like to have him" she said drooling I don't know why this made me angry or jealous maybe because I have a teeny crush on him but after he shouted at me now it's just tiny "you don't want to be with him honestly" I said and flopped down on the bed "well I am" and she got out a knife and grabbed my corset and pinned me to the wall so I couldn't move she then punched my stomach and kicked my knee I screamed in pain popee was still outside but he heard me and quickly ran to my tent.

Popee POV:
I accidentally shouted at y/n I feel so bad I was chasing keda when I heard y/n scream in pain I stopped everything and before I knew it I was running I rushed into her tent and she was pinned against the wall I couldn't believe it, it was eepop she always liked me and her and the others used to work here but things went out of hand so I trapped them in a mirror and I thought I blocked the portal but no eepop turned to me and smirked and bashed y/n head against the wall I turned angry I charged at her but she kept attacking my y/n "no one hurts my y/n" y/n looked at me with a sad smile still crying in pain before I got there eepop knocked me down I tried not to laugh because she thought she hurt me so I had to pretend to be hurt she laughed and started attacking y/n again I ran out "yeah you betta run" I heard her shout but I ran to the back entrance and entered creeping up slowly and then I pulled her by the neck on the floor y/n was to weak to move so she stayed there I pulled her by the ear dragging her to the mirror "DAD KEDA HELP" they came running in and gasped at the sight of y/n and eepop I was trying to push her into the mirror so my dad went behind me and keda after we all pushed and managed to get her back in the mirror I placed the mirror on the ground and jumped on it and punching it so it would break leaving them in there for eternity. Once I was done I rushed over to y/n and unpinned her and set her on the bed I moved her hair out of her face "hey y/n" she slowly lifted her eyes open "you saved me" she smiled which made me smile I rubbed the back of my neck her eyebrows furrowed as she got a shot of pain and lade back down "hey y/n I'm so sorry for shouting at you I am re.." I was going to finish my sentence when she hugged me wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrapped my around her waist "it doesn't matter now you don't need to apologise" she then did something which I thought was never going to happen she kissed my cheek "that's for saving me bunny boo" she whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine "you should get some rest you are very hurt" I put her back down and was about to go when she held my hand "please don't go I don't want to get harassed again" I smiled and laid down with her she snuggled up to me which was the best feeling ever I laughed "good night" I said "good night" then we drifted away.