First day

Y/n POV:
I woke up completely forgetting I was at the circus hiding so I shot up scared that someone kidnapped me until I saw my clothes on the floor and that top popee gave me to wear I sighed remembering where I was but I turned and popee wasn't there nor his hat which he left on a shelf I slowly got up and peaked through the circus tent and I saw popee which I thought was just a sweet boy chasing a wolf with knives "fuck you, you bastard" he shouted at him I raised my eyebrows remembering that he said he was like me I laughed well he is not wrong for sure I stepped out and when the wolf saw me it stopped himself from running and it's mask dropped making a new one appear with a different emotion a confused emotion popee fell on him because he was running that fast and he looked at me "shit y/n" he whispered shouted I waved slightly and then I felt hands lightly grab my shoulders I gasped and looked behind me but there was no one there I took my knife out and looked forward for there to be a man in my face I jumped back a bit putting the knife in front of my face he laughed "come my dear with me" he said in a very British tone "what in the lords name are you, you look like the sun form the tellietubbies" he looked confused but grabbed my hand and we went inside another tent but this one had a counter a fridge a microwave and a table with a bench. "Sit" the man with with a moustache and a strange outfit said so I did "wait before you say anything what is the deal with popee like yesterday he took me in and was the most sweetest guy ever but today he's turned phyco" he just nodded "that is my popee he can be happy but if something happens to him he will blame it on someone in site that's why I'm always in the tents" I nodded "but if your nice to him he will be but if your mean to him he will be mean back" he told me because I'm new and I don't know what he's like "thanks for letting me know and what does popee do?" He looked up "he's a performer he does all sorts of tricks well tries" he laughed to himself "anyway are you hungry dear you must be starving" I told him no because I didn't want to be a hassle but I was actually dying of hunger "it's fine but I'm gonna get going because I only had to stay here a night" he looked at me and I could see the please don't go look in his eyes I smiled and sat up "I'll get dressed" I walked out to find popee sitting down on a log carving something and the purple wolf was watching tv and eating chicken I sighed to be honest I don't want to go either but I have to I can't just barge in and say I'm moving in so I can hide from my problems I walked with my head in shame I saw in the corner of my eye that popee turned to look at me with an excited smile but turned into a sad one once he saw that I was walking away in shame basically I entered his tent and put my clothes back on and put the ones he gave me back on his bed I looked up and there was no one there just a frog leaping around did they leave? I asked myself "probably I mean who would want to spend time with a murderer" I quietly said to myself or so I thought "ME NOW LOOK AT THE GROUND DUMMY" I heard popee's sweet voice again I looked at the ground and saw it said something it was written with stones and knives it said "please stay with the zurkus we can teach you stuff" my breath was taken away I didn't have anything to say no ones this kind to me just then there was a loud a thump next to me I spun my head to see what it was and it was popee he fell of the top of the tent I giggled a bit and he was there spread out like a starfish with his head spinning I helped him up but since he was still dizzy he kinda stumbled forward making his body wait fall on me and our sensitive parts touched my eyes widened and I blushed madly and by this time he got his dizziness go away "sorry so is it a yes or a no" he said with hope in his eyes I thought for quite a bit to tease him and went straight up to his face and put my hands on his shoulders making him blush "maybe" I laughed he whined "y/nnnn" I giggled "sure and I do know how to do some stuff but are you sure it isn't any trouble?" I asked he was excited but looked like I had three heads "of course it's okay" he laughed "so what can you do" papi asked "I can tight rope and I'm pretty flexible I'm a contortionist" I slightly smiled "cool anyway today keda and Pali will set up your tent and we will go down town to buy stuff for you" I nodded and I went back with popee to his tent "popee?" I asked he hummed in response "how does your tail work" he nervously laughed and stood up properly to look at me "it came with my suit I've worn it ever since I was a little boy it's connected with my emotions" he told me I nodded and thought it was quite cool.
*time skip*
Popee was done with sorting his tent out while I was chatting with him while he did so I found out that they basically live off chicken and that papi was his dad when we were done we stepped out and saw the others starting to get my tent ready "y/n what's your favourite colour?" Kedamono asked me "it's f/c" he blushed "that's very nice I like it as well" I giggled as I had a small talk with keda I didn't notice that there was a jealous boy looking like he was about to kill keda.

Popee POV:
When we came out keda ran out and asked what her favourite colour was so he could put it that way then he started to FLIRT with her I don't know why this made me really angry he better not like her y/n is mine she is very pretty and caring and very funny and is like me so she should deserve me not some weird ass looking wolf "alright you done with your shitty small talk now y/n come on we need to go" she looked at me surprised and said goodbye to keda and jogged to me the sun on her it's like it turned into slow motion why I thought it was an angel I quickly snapped out of it and she walked with me to the van and we headed to a shopping centre and we got her some furniture and clothes she even brought more food and things called dvds? It looked like some sort of plastic book but with no pages odd she made me laugh and so did i us to we get on well she said how sometimes she couldn't control her angry self which was very relatable.
*Time skip*
We have now moved all her furniture in her tent and packed away everything else it was night suddenly and we had to go to sleep so I crawled into my bed but I miss having her company she really is amazing I fell a sleep with a smile on my face.