Limbo

Y/n POV:
It's been a day since I joined the zurcus and I when I went out with popee to get my stuff he got me a circus performer outfit it was corset for the top and tight shorts with a ballerina skirt and there were stripy knee high sock one was red and white and the other was pink and black I also wore boots as well. I made my way out to see keda going through a barrel and popee was on rock looking like he was about to give a speech. This outfit was really tight so you could literally see all my curves and how my body looked oh I also have gloves as well I made my way over to them and them popee turned to look at me and it was like he stopped as I walked swaying my hips from side to side his mouth dropped a bit I looked behind me and there was nothing there oh he's looking at me I blushed and when I made it there "please take a seat" I nodded and took a seat on a log then keda found what he wanted which was a drum he put it beside popee then he caught eyes with my and smiled "hey y/n" and made his way to sit next to me "hi keda" I smiled happily we chatted until popee shouted "alright everyone's attention today we are actually gonna do stuff so today keda your doing limbo and y/n your doing tight rope with me and all of us are doing knife throwing" me and keda nodded and we began. We first went to kedamono limbo spot and told keda to go under and he did and made it then popee put the bar lower and asked him to do it again and he made it popee lowered it and was about to say go until I stopped him "let's make it more" I stood in front of popee and bent down and lit the bar on fire but when I bent down I lit it on fire with one hand and my other was out my legs apart and since I was in front of popee he could see everything he blushed madly trying not to look I stood up "there now try" popee smirked "your good" I curtsied then he told keda to go but keda stalled before he went while popee was drumming his drum I saw the fire and just stood there and gave me flashbacks I set my house on fire my pupils shrunk and when I was younger I was abused a smile grew in my face I was harassed all my life my fist clenched and my smile grew wide and my eyes widened and I began to giggle and popee looked at me and whispered something but I don't Know what he said "go on do it" I told keda he nodded and began to go under he then made it under pole i went back to my normal self and acted like nothing happens popee looked at me and smiled until keda tail caught on fire I immediately ran to get a bucket of water and threw it at the wolf and the fire went away I walked up to popee "what did you say" he looked confused and then realised "ohh I said that Ik the same I can transform my face to look different" I nodded and we went to my stage so I could tight rope while keda put away the limbo equipment "alright so you've done it before" I nodded and I hopped on the rope and balanced and I took a deep breath and went for it I walked and did a cart wheel and then I did a flip doing a hand stand with on hand and winked at popee he laughed a bit I then did a walk over and and did another one but backwards I bent forward and pulled popee up he got up and was wobbling so much so he leaned on me and was staring at his feet "bunny boo eyes up here" I clicked my finger so he could look at my eyes and he blushed at the nickname I called him "bunny boo?" He questioned "yes I'm giving ya a nickname" he blushed more and I grabbed his hands but he didn't and grabbed my waist "you little blagger" I tapped his chest he laughed he was pretending he couldn't tight rope we moved along the rope until keda came back "should we do knife throwing now?" Keda asked popee looked at me as if to say do you want to "yeah sure" me and popee jumped off still holding hands it was only until we got there we realised we were still holding hands we let go and blushed "alright n/n you go stand there" he pointed towards a bored so I stood there and kedamono got a knife and he was about to throw at me right now I have bullets of sweat dripping down my forehead I closed my eyes and keda threw it didn't hit me but it did rip a hole in my skirt my pupils shrunk I don't know why but it made me angry "you son of a bitch" I screamed at him I grabbed the knife out the wall and chased him with it I have grenade connected to my skirt and threw it at him I kept on hearing popee laugh but then he pulled me back and moved my arms behind my back and grabbed the knife out of my hand and put it in his bag "come on my little phyco path you need to eat" he took me into the kitchen tent to already find papi sitting on the bench papi had a smirk on his face he probably thought we were dating "get that thought out of your head" popee gently placed me down and I had a grumpy face so papi laughed "what's wrong with the missis" I shoved my thumb in the direction of keda as he passed papi raised a brow "he ripped her skirt while knife throwing practice" papi laughed and popee came over and sat next to me and gave me a tea "how do you know how to make a tea but you haven't seen or know what Disney is?" He shrugged his shoulders he closed his eyes "a magician never tells" and he nudged my shoulder making me smile "aha she smiled" papi said clapping then popee pretended to look shock and he stood up and stood behind me "now we look at the rare grumpy creature called the y/n saurus this is a rare moment we're we catch the y/n have a smile on her face" he said while laughing and shook my shoulders and sat back down "shut up" I said laughing we all needed up laughing and had a really nice night.
*time skip*
We were all sitting around a bonfire "I want to show you guys what a movie is" they all agreed so I went to my tent and looked in the dvd box and picked out avatar "they will love it" i ran back with a grin as I was getting it set up kedamono jumped up "I'll get the pop corn" and he ran off. He came back with 4 pots of popcorn giving us all one "aha did it" I sat next to popee and the movie began to play
*time skip*
"So he goes into the machine as a human and becomes a monster?" Popee asked I nodded "close enough" he laughed keda was really enticed by the movie you could tell because of his tail wagging. It came the scene were they kiss and I saw popee look at me in the corner of my eye I blushed but I began my eyes feel heavy and I fell asleep landing on popees shoulder he blushed and smiled "I'll put her back" he said to the others and the others nodded not even looking at him because they were in love with the movie.

Popees POV:
I picked y/n up bridal style and took her back to her tent her face glimmered in the moon light she is really pretty I put her in her bed and she snuggled in the blanket which I thought was really cute I tucked her in and closed her tents curtain and made my way back to the movie it was so good I'm so glad she is showing us stuff.