Acrobatics

Your POV:
Popee was trying to teach keda something and I was getting bored so I started dancing to music in my head and when I turned to face popee he was doing some sort of gymnastics move I have never seen before since I am a champion but I've never seen this before I was very impressed how he was doing it over a barrel I walked closer and started clapping he looked at me and winked but lost his balance and fell in I bursted out laughing "what a show" I said through laughter "alright popee you can come out now" I said wiping my eyes but I heard no response "popee?" I asked concerned "hey popee I already saved you yesterday from the Scorpion" I said slowly walking to the barrel keda backing away I peeked my head in then popee jumped out nearly giving me a heart attack I fell over and then he burst out into a fit of laughter I rolled my eyes and got up dusting myself off to find him staring at me I looked at him for a split second then back down then at him and went to him "you okay bunny boo" he widened his eyes and shook his head and smiled "yeah I'm fine" I put a hand on my hip and raised a brow then just like that it started raining I covered my head with my arms then lightning struck and I jumped into the barrel, popee laughed and put a hand around my waist and sheltered my head by putting his hat on mine revealing his beautiful golden locks it struck again and I gripped onto him "shit shit shit" he smiled then keda came running to us with and umbrella "here take this guys" he told us and gave it to me I took popee's hat off and put it back on his head he smiled we then sheltered there for quite a while "so how's that knee of yours" he asked "it's a lot better I don't know how it heeled that fast though" he nodded and since I was holding the umbrella lightning struck and got the umbrella and it struck my whole body I screamed and let go of the umbrella and fainted then popee became ver very scared for me.

Popee's POV:
Y/n just got struck by lighting "no no no no no" I landed on my knees and started crying "fuck you lightning" I put my head on her chest phew she was still breathing 'thank god she just fainted' I thought to myself I then picked her up and me and keda placed her on my bed gently then my dad rushed in "I saw what happened is she okay" he then saw my puffy red eyes and came over to me putting an arm around my shoulder and left bringing keda with him I sat down on a chair next to the bed and accidentally fell asleep but to be awaken to "I'm alive" I woke up and fell out of my chair but quickly got back up "oh yes you are and I made sure of it" I said she then gave a shocked look "did I die and you had to give me cpr??" She asked confused "no no I meant like you were always alive and I was making sure you were" she nodded and looked at her arm and gasped "I have a scar" she sat up properly "ooo let's see" I asked she showed me her arm and it looked like a tree or something it was cool though

Popee's POV:Y/n just got struck by lighting "no no no no no" I landed on my knees and started crying "fuck you lightning" I put my head on her chest phew she was still breathing 'thank god she just fainted' I thought to myself I then picked her up...

(It looked like this)

"I am clearly the luckiest person ever to roam earth" she said "why?" He asked "well one I broke my knee then I get struck by lightning what next" she told me "ohhh you were being sarcastic" she nodded then she flopped back down on the bed "I don't know what to do know" she said I thought for a minute and got an idea "what was that thing you were talking about and it had big things that go fast and you sit in cars or something" she looked at me and gasped "you mean a theme park?" I nodded and she jumped up "yes let's go right now but what if the police find me" she asked you could see her worried face "don't worry even if they are there I will not let them lay a hand on you" i told her trying to calm her down.

Your POV:
"Thank you popee" I said and hugged him he was taken back but soon gripped around me I broke apart "let's got tell the others" I cheered and ran with popee outside gripping his hand the rain had stopped so the others were very happy to see me alive "y/n your alright" papi and keda both gasped and ran and hugged me then they soon separated but they didn't do it popee parted us one hand on my chest which made me blush and a hand on there's he soon let go and stood there "don't get too touchy" he said I rolled my eyes "omg look at your arm" papi said "shit y/n" keda gasped I gripped my arm "it's nothing honestly it's just a big scar" they both nodded me and popee looked at each other and smiled "me and popee-" before I could finish papi cut me off "you two are dating hm" he said I blushed and so did popee and we both became embarrassed "dad!" Popee shouted and papi soon realised that he was wrong I breathed even though I love the idea of dating popee "no. Anyway we are all going to the theme park" they all cheered and then keda asked "what's a theme park?" I smirked "you'll see"