CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Hello my lovlies!!! Thank you for supporting my FF & showering your support & love!!! It truly means a lot!!!
Toh waise hi please vote comment & share this story to your followers too!! And help me reach this to maximum audiences.

Thank you!!!!

Enjoy🤗🤗

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz slumped down on the chair fuming & cursing

Till morning she was so confident & excited and absolutely assured her day would go better. Even Charles couldn't break her confidence in the conference in the afternoon because she knew she could do it.

She knows her worth & what all she is capable of doing. She's faced worst in the past yet she strived on her merits. This was nothing compared to what all she's been through years back. She knew eventually she would seal the deal & she certainly didn't need any validation from an outsider!!!!

Only if an unwelcomed jerk didn't decide to walk in & appear out of the blue ruining her day, her dream, her mood.

Shehnaaz was tapping her foot sulking mumbling all sort of curses she could remember then

She stood up & started pacing to & fro. She off course didn't want to lose the deal because it was a total game changer. This time she can't let her ego come in between her profession or else everything will be at stake.

Sana stood against the glass window of her cabin & rolled the blinds. She saw Sidharth & Shehbaaz still talking like best buddies.

That made her more annoyed. She made faces while glaring at them.
First Charles & now her brother

Sana : Aisa kya hain ismein jo aate hi sabne isko sir pe chada liya??

Zarur sab pehle se hi planning karke aaya hoga..... RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shehnaaz kept looking at him for a while lost in her thought

AUTHOR (Baby tu khud bhi toh taad rahi usko. Toh bande mein koi toh baat hogi na😉)

Sidharth smirked while talking to Shehbaaz

Arrrrghhhhh!!!!!!! How badly she wanted to punch that stupid smirk off his face & break all his teeth

Suddenly some idea striked in her mind & this time it was her who had an evil smirk on her face

Sana : Kya bola tha isne???

Bade hi style mein bola tha na (sarcastically)

"SO Mediocre & Second-rate" She mimicked him

Jaise khud toh GUCCI ARMANI ya LV ka maalik ho!!!

My concept is Average!!!!!

Ab agar maine tumhari life Below Average na banadi na toh Mera Naam bhi Shehnaaz Gill nahi

"FOCUS ON EXPANSION" ???

VISION LET'S YOU EXPAND????

You're right........I should focus on EXPANSION!!!!!!!!
Now you will see. Isi Talent k saath aisa expansion karungi k tum khud usmein ek VISION banke reh jaoge!!!

VISION MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!

You've messed with a wrong Woman....

Saying she closed the blind & slumped back on her chair smirking & quickly dialed an extension
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shehbaaz & Sidharth were still having their conversation.

Sid : I shouldn't have come here. Atleast not day!! Look I'm really sorry for being an asshole! I didn't mean to......you know!!!!!!!

Baaz could see he genuinely regretted