KNOWING YOU A LITTLE

Hey Buddies How are you all????

Next Chapter is up!!

This Chapter is more about Sana's POV & unfolding few secrets of Sid's life

I hope you all will like it

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
A week passed by from the day the showdown happened. Eversince their fall out Shehnaaz tried her best to avoid Sidharth. She hasn't interacted much with him since that day. If at all they did it was purely work related that too they conveyed their messages through someone else. They avoided any direct conversation especially Shehnaaz

As for Sidharth he had constantly been seeking for an opportunity to apologize to her for his horrible behavior. Everytime he tried apologizing she didn't let him speak or react. She simply ran away from him. Although there were few instances when Sid tried meeting her or tried initiating a conversation she either made some excuses or simply walked past him as if he didn't existed.

That's when Sid thought may be she wasn't comfortable around him or worst hasn't forgiven him yet. And making her uncomfortable was the last thing he would wanted right now. Hence, he stopped persisting.

On the brighter side he did utilize those days for a better cause aswell. He figured out the issue that took place a week back. He wanted to know the reason Shehnaaz firing them. Amidst all this he got to understand Shehnaaz more. She ain't what she appears to be.

He was so glad & his respect for her increased by tenfold when he came to know that they weren't fired after all. They were all kept on paid bench. Just won't be reporting to work till the matter gets sorted. Although she let everyone see & believe that she mercilessly kicked them all out. But the reality was still hidden. Fireball isn't that fiery after all. She has a heart that of a gold.

But the second piece of news that he got from his resources made him instantly mad & strangle the person for making a fool out of someone who considers him a dear friend & a well wisher. But Sidharth knew better than to ruin it by exposing him right now. Besides, what is the point ??? Sana wouldn't believe him. He will have to plan things carefully & will expose the person but will expose him in style. "The Sidharth Style". Because he deserves to pay bigtime for risking the career of the innocents & for tarnishing their reputation.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz had been freaking out as the previous designs shared with the sponsors has already been leaked fraudulently a week back that too by her own ppl. It took her an entire month to do all the preparations considering & taking care of every minute details only to be cheated by her own people.

So her entire week was invested preparing new designs. She knew a week wasn't enough yet she had put in all her heart & soul into her work because she was Shehnaaz Gill who knew anything but give up.

She wanted to discuss with Sidharth too about all the chaos prior to their showdown. After all he was a part of this project he deserved to know and may be she would have shared too if at all he didn't bargin like a tornado the other day creating a huge mess amidst them

The flashes of that crossed her mind. Their showdown, the kiss in the end. She felt goosebumps recalling their moment. Her cheeks flushed & a chill ran down her spine. Throughout the week, she couldn't face him, everytime she saw him trying to initiate a conversation with her or saw him approaching her or everytime she looked him in the eye she couldn't help but remember their moment.

She knew she was making things more awkward & complicated considering that they had to work together eventually & she can't avoid him forever but she did what her mind instructed her that is escaping from the situation.

The good thing was deep down she did realize that they both crossed their line. She knew that her anger is her weakness. Eveything else stops functioning, only her ego & mouth does the talking then. But she still couldn't figure out what probably made Sidharth lose his calm & sanity that day. She never expected him to react so terribly.