HURTING IN LOVE

Hello My Lovelies!!! How are you all??

Back with an Update !!!

Please silent readers all it takes is a click. Please hit the star button if you like the story.
It motivates me alot.

Thank you!!!!

.
.
.
.
.

Two weeks had passed but Sana had absolutely no whereabouts of Sidharth. He disappeared from her life like she meant nothing to him, as if her existence never mattered to him at all!!!!!!!!

Why did he not wait for her????

Or atleast tried to meet her once???

Was it so easy for him to get over her??

He once claimed to see right through her......read her eyes & understood her like no other.....??????? Didn't he???

So what went wrong now??
How did he misunderstand her then??
How did he fail to read her eyes that night??

He was no different. All his claims were a lie !!!!
He too went away leaving her alone!!!!!!!!!

Finally when Shehnaaz thought may be she could give life another chance !!!! After all she was experiencing new changes in her life
Someone was finally marking his place in her heart, someone was breathing new life in her. She was finally letting her guards down for someone who made her feel such emotions that she never thought existed inside her.

She will never admit but Sidharth's presence made her feel different around him. She felt happy & most importantly she felt special & Important. She felt loved & wanted. May be she didn't need to be harsh on herself, she could also stay happy, smiling like normal people do!!

She was remembering all their moments, from first meet, to their fight, their non-stop bickering, their cozy encounter, him teasing her & she trying hard to hide her blush. She remembers them all.....Does he too????

She hated herself for feeling so weak & vulnerable.

STOP IT SHEHNAAZ!!!!! JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!

(She screamed in frustration, seething, crying & hurting)

He's GONE  ALRIGHT!!!!!!!
He's fuckn' MOVED ON!!! You should too!!!!!
Usne socha ek baar bhi tere baare mein.......Nahi Naa...!!!
Bas Chala Gaya!!!!!! (Sobbing)

Did he even think about you once??
NO he didn't !!! TOH PHIR KYU ???

It was meant to happen one day. He was meant to leave you.
Infact Everyone is!!!!!!!
So why will he be any different??? (Her tears were unstoppable now)

Just Forget Him Shehnaaz.......

Like he's forgotten you!!!!!!!!!!

She threw stuffs swiping her both arms over the desk in Anger & Frustration. She kept crying in Hurt & extreme Pain. It was hurting too bad!!!!!

But she still struggled to understand whether she was Angry on Sidharth or herself????

Why must everyone enter in her life only to leave eventually?
First her Mother, even before Shehnaaz could understand & experience the warmth & love of a mother she left the world.
She had a father who hated her with passion.....who had never missed an opportunity to loathe her...who made her feel like a burden at every stage of her life. Who would rather celebrate if she died. A brother who had always been occupied & engrossed in his own world.

So how does one expect her to return & reciprocate to emotions like love & Care when all that sowed inside her was hate disgust & anger in the name of emotions