NOT AN UPDATE

Hi Everyone!!!!! How are you all doin??

I am very very very sorry for being disappeared like that. But trust me I had gone absolutely bonkers. The reality is beyond harsh & so unsettling till date. One day I used to try harder to gather myself and the very next day burst into tears. Anddd then BACK TO SQUARE ONE. Kyu hua??? Aise kaise hosakta hain......AUR USKE SAATH HI KYU PURI DUNIYA MEIN?? WOH HI KYU??? These questions used to haunt me to death and will haunt me till the day I live !!!! It killed me to realise we have to live with this haunting reality for life!!

With that being said, I'd like to thank you to each one of you who'd posted on my wall & sent a Private Message asking about my whereabouts. I was so overwhelmed. That meant so much to me. And at the same time I am so sorry for not being able to reply to none. I swear I wanted to but I was absolutely clueless & blank as to what to reply & what not. Please do not judge me. My situation is no different than you all. There had not been a single when I don't miss him, miss her and miss them!! It makes me feel sick but still I'm trying & I will keep trying for I know that SidNaaz are inseparable!! And they're meant to be. And I strongly believe in them & their Celestial Unconditional & Immortal Love. A love like that can never fade away. Their love will remain Historic.
As Epic & Endless their love is, their Reunion will be too. He's there with her all the time watching over, protecting guiding & showering endless love like he used to and he will continue doing until they Reunite

And that is what gives me strength to keep going!!

Coming back to the updates. I had promised you to continue the story and I will keep my promise. Next chapter will be posted in the first week of JAN. And thankyou once again to each one of you who have been so supportive & kind. Please keep showering your love & support on eachother. We really really need it!!

SidNaazians Shehnaazians Sidhearts!!!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Take care you guys