V.

Cassidy wanted to look nice for regulus, but not so nice that it was obvious that she was trying to impress him. So she settled with a little sun dress and some sandals.
She gathered her books and supplies, and she was headed towards the lake to meet regulus.

———
Once she met him she saw he had laid out a blanket for them to sit on.
She blushed, hard.
"You didn't have to do all this," she said while smiling.
"Well I figured you'd like it" he said while smiling as well.
"I brought us something" she said cheerfully.
"What" regulus said while laughing.
Cassidy dug in her bag and pulled out a mixtape and a music player.
"This is a mixtape, it's a muggle thing, and we can listen to music on it while we study." She said.
Regulus cocked his brow.
"We are going to listen to music on this?" He said while inspecting it.
"Yes now give it so we can listen" she said and put it in the small radio she brought.
"Who sings this?" He asks
"Who sings this, Fleetwood Mac!" She said excitedly.
He smiled at her, "ok.." he said.
They started studying, but eventually they stopped and just talked and got to know each other more.
"So Cassidy, why did you wanna talk to me so bad?"
He asked her.
"Ok I'm gonna be honest, I didn't need help with potions. I just really wanted to talk to you" she said.
"Why?" He said while smiling.
"Well I just thought you seemed pretty cool, and I wanted to talk to you." She said.
He smiled,
Cassidy gasped, "oh I love this song!" She said.
She immediately pulled him off the ground.
"Dance with me!" She said.
He just laughed and held her hands and they spun around in circles, dancing absolutely crazily.
They were laughing really hard by time they were done.
"You know what Cassidy, your pretty cool. I think we could be friends" he said
"Well thank you so much for considering me, oh great one regulus black." She said while bowing and faking a posh accent.
Regulus laughed at her "you look so ridiculous" he said.
She laughed more and looked at her watch.
"Oh wow, we've been out here a while, I have homework to do still" she said while gathering her things.
"Hey, sit with me tomorrow in potions ok?" He said while smiling.
"Of course regulus"
"Ok Cassidy"

———
Cassidy laid in bed smiling, replaying the events of today in her head. She bit her lip, ok maybe she did have a slight crush on him.
But who wouldn't?
She couldn't stop thinking about him.
But she decided to push these feelings away.
She didn't want to form feelings for the boy when she only just met him.
She decided to go to sleep in order to get this off her mind.

She just wanted to be friends, right?