Meeting

A tad bit longer chapter. Slight nsfw warning ⚠️

——🥫——

As soon as Steve walked in the room, all eyes turned to him. Steve blushed. He was in a room of cute guys after all.

Spongebob pointed to Steve, "This is Steve, our new neighbor!"

The sponge introduced everyone. The man with the Flex Seal merch was Phil Swift. The purple dinosaur was Barney. The tall, muscular, and bald man was Veritably Clean, but he went by Mr. Clean. The glowing, long-haired man was Jesus. Steve blushed as the last man's odor wafted towards him. It smelt so gross, yet so sexy. His name was Shrek. Steve had never seen an ogre before. He was so big and musky.

Steve held Shrek's gaze longer than anyone and Spongebob took notice of Jesus's death-glare towards Shrek. It seemed like everyone was infatuated with Steve. Spongebob even found himself wondering if Steve was blocky everywhere.

Mr. Clean cleared his throat, "Well, I think we have a party to plan. Uhm, Barney? Can you distract Steve for now? We need to finish preparing. Steve, we left some things at your house so don't go searching okay?"

Steve knew exactly what he was talking about. It was the lumps under his bed. They really aren't good at hiding stuff. Maybe it wasn't junk after all. He had to investigate.

"You got it. I don't need a distraction. I'll be here at ten." Steve said slyly.

Spongebob ushered Steve out of the pineapple. As he was walking out the door, Steve felt a large hand grip his blocky ass. A familiar musky odor filled the air followed by a low gruffly voice, which whispered, "I'll see you later, my little crafting table." Steve felt butterflies fill his stomach. He knew exactly who that was and he was surprised to know that Shrek felt the same way about him.

——🥫——

Steve opened his bedroom door. It was time to find out what caused his uncomfortable sleepless night. He first checked under the bed. Steve shuddered. There was a gross, crusty sock.

It was time to check under the mattress. He slowly lifted it up to reveal...

"I thought we said not to peek. You don't want to get into more trouble do you?" Steve jumped and dropped the mattress back down. There it was again. The sexy scent of Shrek.

"I- I'm sorry, I was just curious." Steve stumbled over his words.

Shrek clicked his tongue, "You're a naughty block, aren't you?" He snaked his wide arm around the small of Steve's rectangular back and pulled him close.

Steve could smell Shrek's rancid, hair-melting, onion breath. He found it attractive and leaned closer to Shrek. Shrek's fat nose was almost touching Steve's flat nose. "I've been a naughty boy. What are you going to do about it?"

Shrek smirked. "I'll give you a little taste of what you'll get tonight."

——🥫——

MWAHAHAHA YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT A BIT. I'm on vacation so I might not update for a while. Y'all must suffer. Trust me, you will like the next chapter. 🥵

-ash