Snaily and Moist

Moist. Sorry for not uploading, I was doing bad bitch things.

——🥫——

Gary wiggled in Steve's lap. "Mreowww~~"

"Okay Gary! Hold on, I've never done this with a snail." Steve said, pulling down his skirt and panties revealing his two-inch-square-micro-peepee. "How do I fuck a snail bussy?" Steve asked.

"STEVE!" Spongebob shrieked, pulling Gary off of his lap. "He was just HUNGRY!" What is WRONG WITH YOU?"

Steve pulled his skirt and panties back up. "I was just horny..."

"Steve! You could have just told me! I can call over my fuck-buddy, Monster-Chan! He's a British soldier and his hat gives the best blowjobs."

"Oh fuck yeah!"

——🥫——

Steve waited outside of Spongebob's house with Spongebob beside him. Monster-Chan was due to arrive any second. Steve was nervous but couldn't hold back the fact that he was extremely horny. The soft, chill air proved that Steve's micro-dick was so small and light that it could blow in the wind. Steve wouldn't have ever figured that out if it weren't for his skirts.

Steve hadn't realized that Spongebob had gone back inside. He must of been too focused on his new talent to also notice a black van pulling up to the pineapple house.

The door of the van slid open. "Get in biotch."

Steve jumped up and ran into the van. He knew it was Monster-Chan and if Spongebob could trust him, Steve would too.

"This is my Kinky Van. Mwahaha." Monster-Chan cackled. "Strip biotch!"

Steve threw off his skirt and top till he was in nothing but his panties. "W-what are you going to do to me, Monster-Chan?" Steve spoke worriedly.

"Please, call me David. And as long as I have your consent, I will be super kinky. Is this your first time?"

Steve's eyes widened. It technically wasn't. Especially including all he did with Obama, but that was in the past. Steve didn't want to think about it. Steve just nodded. He hadn't had sex in forever so maybe David wouldn't notice.

"Good. Now, do you want to do some BDSM shit?" David asked, waving his arm towards ropes, belts, and other items.

"Yeah."

——🥫——

David's POV

I grabbed Steve's wrists and pushed Steve up against my notorious 'Kink Wall'. I slipped my tongue into Steve's mouth as I tied his hands up. He tasted like Ranch. Gross. "Spread your legs." I watched as Steve spread, his ankles lining up with the ropes on the floor. I tied them up.

Steve looked like a knock-off Patrick Star. I really don't want to fuck this dude. I know Spongebob paid me well, but damn, this dude can't wipe his ass. What is he? My great-grandma? My god. I want to puke.

I bent down and grabbed a blindfold from a box. Hopefully I won't have to do too much to get this crusty-shit-bag off.

I wrapped the blindfold around Steve's eyes and pulled out a machine with a dildo attached and a pink vibrator. I lubricated the dildo and stuck it underneath Steve's asshole along with the vibrator. I turned both on and Steve moaned and came instantly. Disgusting.

"Have fun!" I yelled before exiting the van. That bitch can suffer.

——🥫——

Ew. Even I wouldn't fuck Steve and I'm a horny bitch.