Desires

Y'all have been waiting, I have delivered. NSFW and smut, obviously. First time writing smut too. 💀

——🥫——

Steve blushed, "Wh- what do you mean?"

Shrek smirked. "Isn't it obvious? Close your eyes and face the wall. Start stripping."

Steve flinched. Strip? Shrek had to be joking. Steve didn't mind the offer but, this quick? He complied and turned to face the wall. He pulled off his signature blue shirt and purple-blue pants. All that was left was the pink thong he stole from his best friend, Alex, back at his homeland. He decided not to take it off and closed his violet eyes.

A blindfold wrapped around Steve's eyes and Shrek fondled Steve's blocky ass. Steve tensed. He couldn't believe just how turned on he was. "Shrek, wait..."

"That's not my name," Shrek interrupted. "Call me electrical outlet senpai or master. Anything else and you'll be punished." Steve could hear what sounded like a wooden paddle against Shrek's large hand.

"Okay, ma- master." Steve spoke shakily. "Why am I blindfolded? What are you going to do?"

"Relax. Our safe word will be... red." Shrek guided Steve to the bed and pushed him onto it. The bed wasn't lumpy anymore. "Give me your wrists, and stay laying down." Shrek ordered.

Steve raised his arms up and what felt like handcuffs wrapped his wrists. Steve felt butterflies. Who knew what Shrek had in-store for him.

——🥫——

Steve's POV

I could hear Shrek's heavy footsteps throughout the room. The bed sank and I could feel Shrek towering above me.

"Mmh you look so sexy." Shrek growled as he placed his large hands on my waist.

I felt my lower abdomen tighten as he slowly moved his hands downwards towards my member. He slipped his hands into the thong and groped my length, teasing the tip with his large fingers. My back arched as a wave of pleasure tingled through me all the way to my toes. He pulled down my thong to reveal my 2 inch square dick and my square nuts.

"Now, do you want the easy part? Or the hard part first?" Shrek asked, squeezing my thigh.

"E- easy. Please, Master."

Shrek rummaged through a box. "Alright. Since you asked nicely, my little blockish-whore." He got back onto the bed.

He pressed a rounded thing to my inner-thigh and clicked a button. The loud buzzing of a vibrator shook my thigh. I always wanted to try one, but never got the chance. Even just pressed on my thigh, it was a pleasurable experience. I wanted it in me. Now. I lifted my hips and then, awe crap. I had to piss.

"Master, I uh, have to tinky-poopoo."

——🥫——

BAHAHAHHAHA y'all will never get what u want. I mean maybe- but like nrn.

-ash