TRIGGER WARNING: Victoria SH

@Panthola - Request

The started off normal. Everyone waking up and walking out of various rooms after a busy night of fucking and love making.
"Heyyyyy Vic!" Damiano beamed at her as she cooked some eggs on a pan on the stovetop. She often started cooking the basics of breakfast before Damiano took over as they all knew he was the chef of the group. She moved out of the way and let the way to happy for god knows what time in the morning singer take over.
"Hey Dami what's got you so hyped?" She laughed and he smirked whilst getting some ingredients out of the fridge.
"Well, Ethan and i had a little fun last night and oh my god was it amazing." They both chuckled but before Victoria could say anything Ethan walked into the room and slinked his arms around Damiano's waist and yawned, always tired in the mornings.
"A little fun is an understatement." He said and buried his head in the back of Damiano's neck inhaling his scent.
"A little fun is an understatement." Thomas deadpans as he entered the room and Victoria raised an eyebrow at him inviting him to continue and the singer and drummer chuckled a little, unmoving from the position they were in.
"I woke up to hear Damiano practically screaming and Ethan not far of." He yawned and Victoria hit both Damiano and Ethan over the back of the head.
"Ow! Vic!" Damiano complained and pouted as Ethan just groaned.
"Don't disturb Thomas's sleep then!" She argued and Thomas went over to her snuggling into her like a cat whilst she stroked his hair.
"Well if we had tried to sleep you two definitely wouldn't have been much better." Ethan added and Damiano chuckled.
"Oh Victoria! Victoria! Please please!" Damiano mocked and fake moaned earning him a kick from Thomas who went bright red and whined whilst they all laughed at him.
"Oh don't worry darling i love the sounds you make." Victoria cooed and stroked his face giving the blushing boy a kiss who just turned a brighter red making her laugh. Ethan made a fake vomit sound and Damiano laughed whilst finishing up their breakfast before removing Ethan from his back and bring plates to the small table they had. Victoria grabbed both Thomas's and Ethan's hands and dragged them over to the table sitting them down next to each other before sitting down herself and serving everyone a healthy portion of what Damiano had made up. It smelt delicious.

As they all ate happily Thomas woke up a bit but Ethan continued yawning and looking like he hadn't slept for a week.
"Ethan you okay? Or did Damiano really wear you out that much?" Thomas asked and twirled some of Ethans hair around one finger, admiring the dark locks.
"Damiano is hard work and mornings aren't my thing." He pouted and rested his head on Thomas's shoulder and the guitarist dropped the strand of hair he was holding and wrapped an arm around Ethans shoulders.
"Hey! You sat and ignored me half the time!" Damiano complained and crossed his arms huffing at his giggling band mates.
"Even so Dami, you are still definitely the most hard work." Victoria commented and kissed his cheek which made Damiano cheer up a bit and the corner of his mouth go up, ruining his 'offended' act he was trying to put on.

They ate the rest of their breakfast happily with Thomas rubbing circles onto the yawning Ethan's shoulder and Victoria poking fun at Damiano and his drama queen ways. After they finished Damiano and Victoria offered to go wash up as the two others went to have showers as they only had two.
"Ethan really needs to eat more in the mornings." Victoria commented whilst looking at his barely touched plate.
"Yea he does but he eats so much at dinner sometimes it's hard to keep up with his appetite." Damiano replied chuckling.
"Yea we can be worried when we don't see him eat mountains in the evenings." Both laughed and enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere whilst they finished washing up.

They then went to the small lounge area they had and sat down to wait for the showers to be free with a coffee each.
"So... is everything between you and Thomas okay now?" Damiano asked and Victoria sighed.
"He says it is and i hope he isn't lying because i feel really bad... i didn't realise how unfair i was being." She whispered the last part and looked at the drink in her hands.
"It's not your fault Vic. I'm glad he's feeling better though." Damiano smiled at her and she gave a weak smile back.
"Yea so am i. I still feel awful though i should have realised i was being a bitch... i made him cry Dami." Damiano frowned and pursed his lips.
"We all make mistakes. It's how we come back from them that matters and you came back seemingly better than great so that means it's all okay! Especially if he says so." Damiano watched her mull what he said over and bite her cheek.
"Yea i guess..." She said and Damiano furrowed his brow.
"You okay Vic?" He asked gently and she shrugged her shoulders.
"I guess my emotions have just been all over the place these last few days, it's hard to keep on top of it." She met the singers gaze but then quickly looked away.
"I'm always here if you need a chat Vic. Please remember that." Damiano said concerned at her demeanour but before he could continue Thomas revealed himself with wet hair and a towel around his waist and told Victoria she could use the shower.