Ethan/Thomas Fluff

Damiano and Victoria out of the house. Ethan and Thomas left alone. The two boys were currently cuddled up on the sofa watching whatever they could find on the tv although it wasn't completely holding their attention. Thomas was spooning Ethan from behind desperately trying to get the drummers attention, yet to no avail. He was a tough nut to crack.

"Ethaaaan!" Thomas pouted and Ethan huffed finally giving in to the guitarists constant attempts to get anything from him.
"I know you're bored Tomas but i don't know what we could do." Ethan flatly stated but moved to interlock a hand with the boy behind him.
"Well you could at least give me some attention instead of ignoring me." Ethan didn't even need to see Thomas's face to know that the boy was pouting. He huffed, feeling slightly bad that he really hadn't been giving Thomas an easy time, and held their conjoined hands up.
"What do you call this?" He deadpanned and Thomas groaned.
"Ethaaan... why are you so mean?" He muttered the last part and Ethan decided he had done enough teasing by the tone of Thomas's voice. He turned around in the guitarists arms and gave him a quick peck.
"Why don't we go out today? We could get lunch at that new restaurant we saw and could take a walk across the sea front." He gazed at Thomas's face as he saw it light up with his suggestion.
"Yes! Yes we definitely should!" He spoke excitedly before pushing Ethan to stand up. "Go get ready i want to leave as soon as possible!" He smiled wide and bright at Ethan who couldn't help but crack a small smile.

(Later)

The two boys appeared from their designated rooms in the house, Thomas sporting a flamboyant blouse with leather trousers and some high fashion sunglasses, and Ethan in what would count as basically nothing. A net top that showed off all his torso, tight shorts that hugged his ass, and heeled boots that elevated the whole look. Thomas's mouth dropped as soon as he saw the man that stood before him.
"Ethan.." He breathed, eyes tracing his body through that oh so thin shirt.
"Yes Thomas?" Ethan once again was back to doing his teasing, "Like what you see?" He winked and the corner of his mouth flicked upwards slightly. Thomas nodded mouth still gaping open before snapping back into reality and dragging Ethan out the front door by the wrist.

They made their way towards the restaurant, hands intertwined, Thomas almost skipping by the side of Ethan.
"What are you going to eat?" He asked the drummer,
"Hmm, I'm not sure yet but i'm feeling something seafoody." Thomas nodded quickly.
"I wanna see if they have good pizza or not. You can always judge a restaurant based on their pizza!" Ethan laughed and smiled fondly at the guitarist beside him.
"You're very cute, did you know that?" Thomas blushed and bit his lip trying to suppress a massive grin that had made it's way onto his face. Ethan once again chuckled and squeezed Thomas's hand.They arrived at the restaurant, were seated in a window seat, and began ordering what they wanted to eat.

The meal they had was better than they had been expecting. Thomas came to the conclusion that their pizza was in fact brilliant and therefore made the restaurant worthy of being rated as one of his new favourites and Ethan enjoyed listening too and watching Thomas have such a good time. They decided to leave to take that walk along the sea front once they had finished just to enjoy some time together.

"Thomas! Stop staring at my ass!"
"What!!! I can't help it when you wear those shorts!!" Thomas laughed and Ethan rolled his eyes but there was a fond smile on his face. The drummer laced his fingers with the guitarists feeling his rough but careful hands.
"You're so cute Thomas." He said, tone deep as he stared into the others eyes.
"Ethan...You keep saying that..." Thomas blushed and turned away only to be brought back by a strong hand on his chin and lips meeting his own. The sounds of the sea and the warmth of the sun created the perfect atmosphere for one of the most emotional kisses the two had ever shared.
"Where did that come from?" Thomas asked as they pulled away to catch their breath. Ethan shrugged and pulled his gaze away from Thomas and towards the sea.
"Ive just really wanted to kiss you like that for a while... You know... A kiss without sex or lust. Just you and me together."
Thomas paused for a moment taking in what Ethan had just said, love building in his chest. Ethan bit his lip and brought his dark eyes back to Thomas.
"Sorry if that is too far or weird..." He whispered.
"NO! No! What are you on about! That's the most perfect thing you have ever said." Ethan relaxed after hearing those words and both men smiled at each other before sharing another sweet and long kiss.
"I do find it very funny how we were just talking about your ass and then the next second sharing our dEePeSt feelings." Thomas laughed and Ethan chuckled, mostly appreciating the beautiful sound that was Thomas's laugh.
"Well of course! What time would be better!" The drummer said and both laughed once again.

They eventually headed back home to find Victoria and Damiano wondering why the two of them looked so giddy. They told them they just had a verryyyyy good day, smiled at each other, laughed, and then left with Thomas dragging Ethan into one of the bedrooms where they fell asleep in each other's arms with the afternoon sun streaming in golden light onto their conjoined bodies. A painting of pure, innocent, bliss.