Threesome Damiano/Victoria/Thomas

The band was free from their isolation and had all gone to a recording house in the Italian countryside. It just being the four of them in a creative space after such an amazing win felt like a dream, and they were treating it like one as well. Whatever they felt like doing they would and at the moment it just so happened to include a LOT of sex.

"Vic...Dami..." Thomas shuffled by the door way of their lounge, fiddling with his fingers. The bassist and the singer turned to look at him from the sofa they were currently lounging on.
"What's up baby?" Victoria asked and Thomas bit his lip, looking down and blushing slightly. They all knew this look. The 'i'm horny' look.

Damiano's eyes grew dark as he stood and sauntered over to where the blushing guitarist stood and put two long, elegant fingers under his chin, forcing Thomas to look at him.
"You need some special attention from us darling?"
He asked, voice low and smooth as honey. Thomas gulped and felt a shiver go through his spine and the dark tone to the singers voice go straight to his dick. 
He nodded and tried to look away again but Damiano wouldn't let him, smirking at his pitiful efforts and how easily he gave in to Damiano's wishes.
"But i feel bad because Ethan isn't here..." Thomas said quietly and Damiano furrowed his brow also realising how it would feel wrong to do anything without Ethan knowing or being there.
"Baby it's okay." Victoria said catching both of the boys attentions. "I saw the look on your face and texted him. He told me to make sure we give you everything you want." She smirked and Thomas couldn't hold back the small excited smile that crept its way onto his lips.
"Oh he also said he would be back at around five and he found that drink you wanted." Victoria added and Damiano laughed.
"Aw i love Ethan so much." Thomas said smiling more and watching as Victoria got up from where she was sat and walked towards the two boys. She squeezed Damiano's ass and leant into Thomas's ear biting the ear lobe and whispering.
"Well now we have his blessing, it's time to give you the time of your life." She backed off and walked towards her bedroom both boys following behind.

As they entered the room, Victoria pushed Thomas to sit on the bed and Damiano kneeled in front of him.
"How horny are you today baby?" Victoria asked as Damiano began running his hands up and down his clothed thighs, staring intently at Thomas's flustered face.
"Very." He said quietly and Victoria tutted.
"Very what?" The bassist looked down at him and his eyes went wide, mouth hanging open slightly.
"Very horny mommy." Victoria licked her lips and grabbed his hair in her hand, pulling his head back.
"Thank you." He moaned a little at the sharp tug and Victoria could feel herself already getting very turned on.

"Can i touch him?" Damiano asked, looking at Thomas like he was starving and Thomas was the first piece of food he had seen in a year.
"Go ahead. Make him feel good. Tease him first." Victoria commanded and stood back to watch as Damiano nodded and began kissing Thomas's clothed knees and thighs. He nipped at his legs through the fabric making the guitarist gasp and squirm a little. Damiano glided his hands up his legs to his ass and squeezed a little before slipped his finger tips into the belted waist band of Thomas's jeans making the boy he was touching whine a little.
"Please Damiano." He said rolling his hips forward a little where he sat. He could feel his dick beginning to strain in his jeans.
"Please what darling?" Damiano faked innocence and batted his eyelashes at the boy sat above him.
Thomas whined again at squirmed a little more.
"P-please touch me." He whispered and the singer smirked.

From where Victoria was stood and watching, she could feel the wetness between her legs beginning to appear at the sight of her lovers in front of her. She rubbed her thighs together a little to try gain some friction. She watched, eyes glued, as Damiano began slowly palming Thomas through his jeans and listened as Thomas let out breathy light moans.
"Fuck..." she whispered and reached a hand down to rub her clit slowly through the trousers she was wearing. It didn't feel like enough but for now it was fine. There was much to come.